Band Nite Fundraiser/my unofficial bday celebration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Band Nite Fundraiser/my unofficial bday celebration

I'm organizing a little fundraising band night. It's also going to be my unofficial, really delayed bday celebration. Please come, and invite EVERYONE you know to come too (as long as they are at least 21)! For the early risers, this event takes place early enough in the evening that you can still get to bed at a reasonable hour. And for those of you who are night owls, this is a great way to start off your evening!

You can bring in your own food, maybe get a little group together and do potluck style or just bring enough food for yourself, whatever you prefer. There's no cover--just bring some cash to donate for a good cause (and a drink or two if you want)! See the flyers below for info...thanks!

Re: Band Nite Fundraiser/my unofficial bday celebration

Updates: Due to time constraints, will probably be two bands instead of three.

First band, Roadkill, plays 70's and 80's hard rock/metal. They'll start playing around 6pm.

Second band will be X-cape, playing around 7/7:30pm. X-cape is a Journey tribute band.

Hopefully there'll be a little something music-wise to appeal to everyone.

Comment

Just a reminder...if you get a chance to come to CW's in Waikiki this evening from 5 to 9pm, it would be great to see ya! Come out and listen to some great music and support a great cause!

Comment

I hope it was a smash, AC. I could've walked over had I not been in Makaha for a condo assoc. meeting this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by AbsolutChaos View Post
          Just a reminder...if you get a chance to come to CW's in Waikiki this evening from 5 to 9pm, it would be great to see ya! Come out and listen to some great music and support a great cause!

Oh, I would have liked to but I had vein surgery on Friday and have to be at
          home recuperating It ain't easy getting old! But it beats the alternative!
          Happy Belated Birthday!

Comment

Waz da scoops, AC? How did it go?

(You've not posted yet - you must be recuperating. Usually a good sign.)

Comment

Working...
            X