Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone knows when the Waipahu Transit is finished?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone knows when the Waipahu Transit is finished?

Because the Transit is getting a facelift, I have to walk 5 minutes more to the bus stop.

Does anyone know how long will this construction take? and what are the improvements? All I saw, was that they resurfaced the road with concrete (to last longer) and added bathrooms (a god send).
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Anyone knows when the Waipahu Transit is finished?

probably when Frank Fasi gets re-elected as Mayor. Remember the Kuhio widening project under mayor Eileen Anderson? It took a defunct former mayor Frank Fasi to get that job finished. Now his former administrative assistant Mayor Jeremy Harris is undoing what Fasi put in and is takiing out a lane in Kuhio Avenue and Ala Wai Blvd at the same time!

Hey governor Lingle. Take this advice from Harris by killing two birds with one stone and put the school kids in OCCC. That'll give them access to better education and support and feed them at the same time. Put the displaced crooks in office where they belong. Problem solved
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

UPDATE

The shelters are done, and it looks like the bathrooms are done, but there isn't any benches for the people to wait on.

Anyone has a timetable to when will this finish? I don't want to go to the "alternate" bus stop when I go back to school, and miss my bus.

Comment

UPDATE:
        Regular Bus service will return on Nov 3 @ 10:00am, according to TheBus's website and flyers at the temporary bus stops.

Comment

Working...
        X