1500 lei needed by 8/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1500 lei needed by 8/11

My friend's son's deployment ended and she's flying to Texas to meet him. She's taking over 500 red, white and blue 'fake' flower lei with her for the soldiers her son served with. Evidently 2000 soldiers came home. This is the message she just posted on Facebook:
    God Bless Alan at BAE Systems who told me to buy 2000 lei for ALL of the Soldiers coming home and they will pay for 1500!!! People are SO awesome. Now I need to find 1500 more lei, GBC is trying to fill the order. Any other suggestions?
    The lei are needed by mid day 8/11. I'll forward any suggestions HTers offer. Mahalo!

Re: 1500 lei needed by 8/11

Patriotic Poly Lei Accessories

1 1/2” Poly Patriotic Tri-Color Leis and Bracelets. 36” Leis. 10” Bracelets.
    Available Items:
    IN-35/190
    Patriotic Tri-Color Leis
    $3.99 Per Dozen
    Overall 4.0 out of 5
    Read all reviews Write a review

Qty:

Merchandise Total: $0.00

Home Login Catalog Quick Order Free Catalog Email Sign Up Affiliate Program Careers Security/Privacy Your Privacy Rights Product Index Shopping Cart Shipping Rates
    Copyright © 2009 Oriental Trading Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

For some reason I get this catalog and when I read her post on FB I thought of this place. Don't know how long they take to ship and all that but
    it's an idea.

Comment

Thanks, leash. That company was suggested and it's a good suggestion I think.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
        Thanks, leash. That company was suggested and it's a good suggestion I think.
        I sent your friend a note about this as well as posting here. The only thing
        would be the expediency of shipping. If she had someplace in TX to have
        it sent to that might make it more doable. I wish her luck!

Comment

Working...
        X