"Entertain Me!" Variety Show - 11/16/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Entertain Me!" Variety Show - 11/16/09

Hawaii's got a new show in town and we're filming the TV pilot at Hawaiian Brian's. "ENTERTAIN ME!" will be shot on location at 1680 Kapiolani Boulevard 2nd level up the ramp and behind 24 Hour Fitness.

The HB Lounge will be transformed into a TV Studio Monday November 16, 2009 at 7pm. The complete pilot show is scheduled to air in January 2010.

Performing acts are:
    1) Bruce Shimabukuro & The B.S. Band (Ukulele wizard) <<< Jake's Brother!
    2) Tekniqlingz (Breakdancers extraordinaire)
    3) The Samoan Gospel Heralds (Acappella singers)
    4) Kento (Comedian)
    5) Greg Gabaylo (Hypnotist & Juggler)
    6) Tradewinds (R&B singers)
    7) Professor Fun of the College of Humorous Knowledge (Ventriloquist)
    8) Anjj Lee (Singer & Guitarist)

The audience is welcome to join...and we're looking to fill the place. Since it is our pilot episode, we anticipate all kinds of stuff happening...and NOT happening. Most of our technical issues will be addressed as they come up and there'll be lots of stop & go. Showing up will definitely be fun, and somewhat educational as you get to see behind the scenes of what a TV production goes through. You may even be on camera!

We'll have drink specials that night too and 1/2 Hour FREE Pool Table Time cards will be passed out.

There's TONS of parking at $1.25 flat rate with validation. Come for the show, stay for the Pool, Drinks, Arcade, Darts, Ping-Pong, and Foosball!

http://www.superman808.com. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Re: &quot;Entertain Me!&quot; Variety Show - 11/16/09

Hey ER...long time, no see! Is there a host(ess) for this show? Just curious.

Comment

Professor Fun is still around, now that is a story!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
        Hey ER...long time, no see! Is there a host(ess) for this show? Just curious.
        There'll be a voice host...secret for now.
        http://www.superman808.com. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

PF..the bugga is still around. I haven't seen him do any ventriloquist act...that's something new.

Comment

Here's the Tekniqlingz that are not on the poster.

Last edited by Exhaulted_Ruler; November 10, 2009, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X