Sprayable Foods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprayable Foods

Today from CNN.com, Batter Blaster Makes Millions...

By 2005 O'Connor, now 38, had left the restaurant business and filed patents for Batter Blaster, an organic pancake-and-waffle mix in a pressurized can with a point-and-shoot nozzle.

There's no denying the lowbrow reputation of sprayable foods. (Think Easy Cheese and Reddi-wip.) O'Connor argues that what Batter Blaster lacks in cachet, it makes up for in a hassle-free, fun-to-use design that appeals to families.
    Hmmm, interesting. Perhaps in Hawaii, a Teriyaki, Li Hing and/or SPAM-flavored spray product might take off.

Or how about Ready-to-deep-fry Leonard's Malasadas-in-a-spray can? Hah, how you figgah?

Andagi-in-a-spray can might work too. Nah, that would probably clog the nozzle after just one or two shots.
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Re: Sprayable Foods

The only spray-product I use is butter. I'm boring. But...Batter Blaster? Have fun on Mother's Day with all those keiki-put together breakfasts in bed...

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Re: Sprayable Foods

There's a company that makes lots of sprayable flavors...Flavor Spray. Original, huh?! I tried a couple then realized why bother 'cuz I have next to no sense of smell and taste! Duh!

I still think they're a fun idea but became disillusioned with the company due to their incessant spam...altho' probably not considered spam because I ordered from them. Anyway, sometimes I received up to 10 emails a day and they weren't responsive to my requests to be removed from their list. At some point, tho', I stopped receiving the emails. Possibly they received so many complaints that they voluntarily stopped? Dunno!

Comment

Working...
      X