PDA

View Full Version : Know where I can get 1 gal. cans of Ballistol?

MyopicJoe
February 19th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Ballistol is a cleaner/lubricant/protector oil. By chance do you know of any local places that sell it by the gallon?

Menehune Man
March 3rd, 2010, 03:55 PM
My only suggestion is to call any/all gun shops here to see?
Gun+shops+in+hawaii (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Gun+shops+in+hawaii&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=)

MyopicJoe
March 4th, 2010, 06:38 AM
Thanks for the advice, MM. Kaneohe Gun Shop sells the small aersol cans of it. I should ask the stores if they know local places which sell the gallon cans.

( Heh, this is post# 1,000 for me. I wonder if I'll get a free pineapple in the mail or something ;) )

Da Rolling Eye
March 5th, 2010, 06:24 AM
Same here. I use the pour top can, but can't find even that. The stuff is now too expensive to order online, so I'm looking for an alternative. For my purposes, it doesn't have to be Ballistol anyway. Good luck.

MyopicJoe
March 8th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Same here. I use the pour top can, but can't find even that. The stuff is now too expensive to order online, so I'm looking for an alternative. For my purposes, it doesn't have to be Ballistol anyway. Good luck.

I found an online place selling a gallon can for $70+$17.90 10-day USPS Parcel Post shipping. Comes out to 70 cents / fl. oz. Is that still expensive? I don't know what the old prices were like.

Da Rolling Eye
March 9th, 2010, 06:02 AM
I found an online place selling a gallon can for $70+$17.90 10-day USPS Parcel Post shipping. Comes out to 70 cents / fl. oz. Is that still expensive? I don't know what the old prices were like.

www.ballistol.com. $60 + shipping. Yeah, it's been awhile but I remember Ballistol's package deals running closer to the $20 mark. Now they're at $36 + shipping. :(