Homemade desserts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homemade desserts!

Fijian style bread pudding and oh so good!
    Sulu made it from rendering coconut milk with turbinado sugar and pouring/mixing it into the flour. Adding raisins too. Then wrapping it in a large cloth and boiling for two hours. Yes, boiling not baking. Weird yeah and oh so good! The final result is 18 inches across! Huge and heavy, and...
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Re: Homemade desserts!

hi this is sansei and i wish to share that i baked my share of fruit pie's only my mom still show's me on how to roll out the pie crust and it come's out pretty good. when im done,i take photo's of it and maybe sometime,if someone here may help me to post it,i'll share it here. i bake a number of different fruit pie's and i do make from the box,box cake's with low sugar level's so i wont in the future get diabete's so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time=O)

Comment

hi this is sansei and i just sent a pic of my fruit pie from tinypic.com and i hope if it maybe ok if someone may help me to post it here,it would be most appreciative.

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
        hi this is sansei and i just sent a pic of my fruit pie from tinypic.com and i hope if it maybe ok if someone may help me to post it here,it would be most appreciative.

Send me the pic, and I'll post it up for you.

Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Verrrrrry interesting...

Moist?

Either of these sound close like what Sulu did?
          http://oldfashionedcooking.com/desse...d-pudding.php/
          http://www.recipes4us.co.uk/desserts...n%2060mins.htm

www.celtnet.org.uk/recipes/ has some that sound close
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Re: Verrrrrry interesting...

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
            1)Moist?
            2)Either of these sound close like what Sulu did?
            1) At first, but let it cool down and dry a bit... and it ends up a heavy bread.

2) Actually no.
            Since the first starts off with pre-baked bread as opposed to just flour.
            And the second I really love. Tapioca porridge is the bestest! Though none in this recipe.
            I've had both above and enjoyed.
            Last edited by Menehune Man; March 7, 2010, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Re: Verrrrrry interesting...

hi this is sansei and to menehune man, if it maybe ok,i sent you a friendship request to know if it maybe ok if you may assist me on what i posted? It would be truly appreciative.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i wish to share that i baked my share of fruit pie's...
                That's really cool sansei! Fruit pies are the bestest.

Comment

hi this is sansei and i wish to share that i baked my share of fruit pie's only my mom still show's me on how to roll out the pie crust and it come's out pretty good. when im done,i take photo's of it and maybe sometime,if someone here may help me to post it,i'll share it here. i bake a number of different fruit pie's and i do make from the box,box cake's with low sugar level's so i wont in the future get diabete's so i thought to share this with everyone.

Really cool sansei! Lots of pies, other food, and photos of views on your tinypics account. We'll have to get together so I can show you how to share photos through email and on forums, etc. Here are a couple of pie shots...
                  They look delicious!

Flickr set I made for sansei

Comment

Those are some pretty good looking pies, Sansei!

Comment

And now for something completely different, yet still on topic...

Here's one of my favorites on a hot summer day -
                      in a blender goes vanilla ice cream or whatever, and plenty of li hing pineapple chunks w/juice.
                      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
                      X