Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parapsycology Movie - Hosted by Noetic Sciences

Helen asked that I re-post this message here;

My friend, Jo Ann Gaines, from the Institute of Noetic Sciences has informed me that the movie I previously mentioned in another thread:

"Something Unknown is Doing We Don't Know What"

Will be shown as a part of a meeting of the local chapter of the Institute of Noetic Sciences.

From the announcement:

"Upcoming Event - Movie documentary:
    "Something Unknown is Doing We Don't Know What"
    Sunday, March 14th

Join us for a special DVD screening of the new film featuring astronaut, engineer and researcher Dr. Edgar D. Mitchell.
    Followed by group discussions.

* Is it possible to look into the future?
    * Does mind over matter really exist?
    * What is true about psychic healing?
    * Is remote viewing real?
    * Where is the boundary between real magical powers and fraud?

Find out what scientists have to say, as these and more questions will be answered in this amazing award-winning documentary feature!

"...This is better than "What the Bleep !.."
    - Rebecca Good
    Nurse and Therapeutic Touch Practitioner

"...Grounded in a century's worth of data from psychical research and situated in the entangled realms of quantum theory, this movie will expand your horizons and broaden your worldview. Sit back, secure your seat belt, open your mind, and enjoy a new lens of perception. You won't want to miss it!"
    - Marilyn Mandala Schlitz, Ph.D.
    President/CEO Institute of Noetic Sciences

"Something Unknown.... is frankly one of the most artistic, comprehensive, beautiful, clear, fair and visionary documentaries on parapsychology and spirituality I have ever seen...."
    - Dr Gary E. Schwartz, Ph.D.
    Prof. of Psychology at The University of Arizona

"This is probably the best educational film on parapsychology and its implications that has ever been made. If you want to see and hear many of the most creative scientists doing research in this area and find out what we know, I can't recommend this film more highly! "
    - Charles T. Tart, Ph.D.
    Prof. Em. Psychology, UC Davis, Institute of Transpersonal Psychology, and Author

SUNDAY, MARCH 14th, 2010
    1:00 to 4:00
    Park downhill if possible. Call for a ride up the hill if needed.

Bring pupus to share and lots of enthusiasm and, of course, new members. meeting is at:
    The home of Jo Ann Gaines -
    3594 Akaka Place, Honolulu, HI, 96822 / (808) 778-3020
    CLICK HERE FOR MAP & DIRECTIONS "

It would be nice to RSVP. Jo gave me permission to share this, but it would be nice if she knew how many are coming.

Kaonohi
    Last edited by helen; March 10, 2010, 08:19 PM. Reason: Adding a link to the movie thread
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.
Working...
X