Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donate to the Boys & Girls Club of Hawaii!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donate to the Boys & Girls Club of Hawaii!

Yup, I work there...We're continuing our Just One Campaign. Click here to donate!

http://www.firstgiving.com/michaelmiranda

Boys & Girls Club of Hawaii (BGCH) is a non-profit organization dedicated to inspiring Hawaii's youth to become responsible citizens. BGCH currently operates 12 sites on Oahu and Kauai, where BGCH members can access a multitude of programs and services.

Known as “The Positive Place for Kids,” BGCH's clubhouses and outreach sites provide guidance-oriented character development programs six days a week for children 7-17 years old. Key programs emphasize character and leadership development; education, technology and career development; health and life skills; the arts; and sports, fitness and recreation. Annual membership is $1.

BGCH is a subsidiary of the Boys & Girls Clubs of America and has been operating in Hawaii since 1976. The organization touches the lives of nearly 4,800 members and provides services to an additional 5,000 youths each year, many from disadvantaged circumstances.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: Donate to the Boys & Girls Club of Hawaii!

Isn't there a chapter here on the Big Island too? I see it every day I drive to the cemetary to visit my Dad.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Good on ya, Mike. I hope you get lots of donations.
      Back in the day I was on the Board of a branch of the Boys & Girls Club, and donated a Cal 28 sailboat to them too. Excellent group.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
        Isn't there a chapter here on the Big Island too? I see it every day I drive to the cemetary to visit my Dad.
        Yep, BGBI is an awesome group too! They're on a different charter from us tho...
        Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Working...
        X