Tu Tu Dolls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tu Tu Dolls?

Got this inquiry, and wondered if anyone was familiar with these and/or had any idea where they might be found (beyond eBay, I guess):
    I purchased a Tu Tu Doll back in the 80"s. It was made by a woman called Nakeli in Kailua, Hawaii. I've gone on line, but don't see anything as nice as the one I was able to purchase. Do you know anything about the dolls? Or, if they can even be purchased any longer? We go to Hawaii frequently and have another trip planned for November. Would love to locate/purchase another of these dolls.

Re: Tu Tu Dolls?

I think the only Tutu doll that most of us here are aware of has homes in Makaha and Waikiki.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I recall seeing Tutu (grandma) dolls for sale at craft fairs back in the day - don't know whether or not they can still be found.

Update: check mauimoonbeams.com
      Last edited by salmoned; June 2, 2010, 09:36 AM.
      May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
        I think the only Tutu doll that most of us here are aware of has homes in Makaha and Waikiki.

And from what I've been told, she's anatomically correct ...umm just sayin' ya know?
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

***faint***

Comment

Working...
          X