X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leinenkugel Beer

anybody seen any on Oahu?

Re: Leinenkugel Beer

have you tried finding it at Tamura's store? they have a lot of brands in there.
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

no luck at Tamura's...will keep looking

Comment

Liquor Collection in Ward Warehouse maybe?

Comment

i'm surprised you didn't check their website & find that they do not sell their beer in Hawaii.
          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

I've checked the 'site, but I've seen pic of folks , on their website,showing pix of people on various islands drinking a Leinie...not sure they all smuggled in a few bottles of beer for a pic, especially with the TSA not allowing more than 2 oz of liquids

Comment

you can ship liquids with your check-in baggage. a friend brings back mainland beers/wines all the time with no problems.
              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                you can ship liquids with your check-in baggage. a friend brings back mainland beers/wines all the time with no problems.
                Me too! I wrap it in several plastic bags in case of breakage. However the vodka wouldn't stain clothes that I bring back and then I'd just have to suck the clothes dry! Although nothing has ever broken!

Comment

Working...
                X