I'm Back BUT rarely here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back BUT rarely here

Hey, all, for those who still remember me, I am back, AND for those who hated me, TOO FRGN bad!!, lol. For those who don't know me, well, sorry. Just to let you all know that I am still alive & doing well out from the ashes so to speak.lol. I just came back to say hello. I am not sure if I will be here that often as much as I use to, because I mostly hang out on FB (with 2 accnts.) One has more friends than the other, so I hang out there with MORE friends on that site that I have. (which I have more fun there than the other).

Any way, Happy 2010 to you all & take care.

Reply if you wish. Too be honest, I lost my pass word for a while, & I just found it.lol. so, I am saying Hello to you all & Will try to check back here now & then (not sure when).

Aloha & Happy 2010

Aloha. Serenity.
    Aches & Pains
    (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Re: I'm Back BUT rarely here

ha! i tried sending you a private message but your mailbox is STILL full!

hope all's well with you
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Nice to see you, Serenity. Hope your life has calmed a bit more, so that it is a little closer to resembling your handle.

Comment

Chaos amongst Serenity is the definition of Genius in my book.

We play hard.
        FutureNewsNetwork.com
        Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice View Post
          ha! i tried sending you a private message but your mailbox is STILL full!

hope all's well with you
          Sorry, I did that for a reason, so that I don't get hate mail. lol. Hey, I texted you, I guess you changed your phone number.lol. Hint, I still have the same old phone number from the last you texted me . Doing good, at least physically any way.

Thanks for the reply back.
          Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
            Nice to see you, Serenity. Hope your life has calmed a bit more, so that it is a little closer to resembling your handle.
            It was great (@ 100%) for a loong long time, until something BIG majorly happened to me, then it had been at 90% sometimes 95% happiness, & having a difficult time forgetting. In a small percentile, I was pointed out & reminded that I had some small % fault in it too that it had happened to me, I guess I forgot & didn't remember at that time which I SHOULD have . I don't think it will ever be ok, because it was something irreplaceable .
            Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post
              Chaos amongst Serenity is the definition of Genius in my book.

We play hard.
              Awww, shucks. Thanks I guess.
              Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
                It was great (@ 100%) for a loong long time, until something BIG majorly happened to me, then it had been at 90% sometimes 95% happiness, & having a difficult time forgetting. In a small percentile, I was pointed out & reminded that I had some small % fault in it too that it had happened to me, I guess I forgot & didn't remember at that time which I SHOULD have . I don't think it will ever be ok, because it was something irreplaceable .
                I think it is lost forever no matter how many times I think & wish for it to re appear (in my head). It hurts me that I don't have it any more, & what will it become of it on a stranger's hands?.
                Aches & Pains

Comment

Working...
                X