Beauty and the Beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty and the Beast

Once again, New Hope Christian Fellowship church has knocked it out of the ballpark with their annual theatrical production. This year...Beauty and the Beast.

Amazing sets, costumes and talent. Professional, thru and thru...and tickets are only $12.00. The row of 6 to 8 year old keiki behind us was mesmerized. The ol' fut row in front of them was, too! We didn't want it to end.

Remaining dates:
    August 18,19, 20 - 7pm
    August 22 - 4pm (Matinee) & 7pm
    at Farrington High School's auditorium with on site parking
    call New Hope's ticket hotline - 842-4242 ext. 411

Re: Beauty and the Beast

Wow, that's great. I thought when I saw the post title you were referring to the show upcoming in October. I love that show.

Comment

Re: Beauty and the Beast

OMG, leash, I completely forgot about BatB coming to Honolulu this fall! Had I remembered I would've altered the title of this thread to reflect that it's a local production.

I took a friend yesterday; one who had never seen any of the annual New Hope productions. Every year she and her husband buy season tickets to a local theater as it's a passion of theirs. She's also in the film/advertising industry which means she's seen her share of casting sessions and knows talent when she sees it. I just received the following email from her:
      "What a professional, quality production. I can’t stop thinking about how good it was."

Oh, and the tea cup. OMG, the tea cup! Adorable! 'Nuff said!

Seriously, for $12./ticket, it can't be beat! New Hope (and, I'm not a member) is chock full of talent.

Comment

Working...
      X