Beretania Safeway - coming and going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beretania Safeway - coming and going

They've got most of Schuman Carriage's main building torn down, and the two smaller ones are prolly going soon. A brand new store is coming. Hope they can manage to keep my one favorite item in stock when they move in... never seen such rediculous no can.

The old store is 'sposed to be a mega pet supply.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: Beretania Safeway - coming and going

Ok, I'll bite! What's your favorite item?! I'm looking forward to the new store 'cuz the current one is pretty long in the tooth...and I'm too lazy to drive to the Kapahulu store. Once inside, I get lost!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      Ok, I'll bite! What's your favorite item?!
      heh heh, you kidding, not on the forum, I got enuf competition already! I'll PM ya.
      I'm going to raise it with the chief at the Manoa store come Monday and see if they can bust thru the wall of impossibility...

Comment

Safeway made their fortune selling eggs.

Comment

I liked the old glass showroom of the Buick and Cadillac dealer. Plus they had that old horse carriage in there too. All long gone along with the glass and many busted bricks now.

I am sure Times is happy about this...
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
            I am sure Times is happy about this...
            I've been thinking there won't be much consternation as Safeway was already so close and many people will do both now to get the deals from each.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
              I've been thinking there won't be much consternation as Safeway was already so close and many people will do both now to get the deals from each.
              When I was at Times the other day and about to head to Safeway I was thinking about where'd I'd park once the new Safeway is open!!! Now, if Foodland would find a new home next to either Times or Safeway I'd be a really happy (read: lazy) camper!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                When I was at Times the other day and about to head to Safeway I was thinking about where'd I'd park once the new Safeway is open!!! Now, if Foodland would find a new home next to either Times or Safeway I'd be a really happy (read: lazy) camper!
                A Foodtimesway store maybe?

Comment

While I have shopped at all 3 stores mentioned above, my favorite place for groceries and stuff is Don Quijote (and its former incarnations of Da'ei and Holiday Mart). And no I would not want DQ to move away from Kaheka St. Perfect location for me.
                  I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                    A Foodtimesway store maybe?
                    Considering the current egg recall, how 'bout...SafeFoodTimes?

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
                      I liked the old glass showroom of the Buick and Cadillac dealer. Plus they had that old horse carriage in there too. All long gone along with the glass and many busted bricks now.

I miss that bear that was standing in the window. Kept meaning to get a pic with that thing...

Comment

Working...
                      X