Happy Ea(s)ter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Ea(s)ter!

Happy Ea(s)ter to all ohana. This is a picture of the matapule in his Easter finery.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Re: Happy Ea(s)ter!

May I assume the pole is just out of frame?!

Happy Easter to everyone. <belch!>

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      May I assume the pole is just out of frame?!
      No, the pole is there, you just can't see it.

<belch!>
      I had a bunch of langostino tails today for Easter. These are the small crayfish tails about 3 to 4 inches long, and very flavorful. As typical in Mexico, the meal lasted about 4 hours with good friends, good food, and good live light jazz provided by my friends the Smooth Brothers, Jose and Felix.
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Wish I had seen that picture before dinner; it would have kept my appetite in check.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
          Wish I had seen that picture before dinner; it would have kept my appetite in check.
          Eater/Easter?
          Playgirl bunny photos?

J of N said, "Celebrate not my birth, celebrate my death."

Is this what He meant? Cross-dressing in Pagan bunny costumes?

Rabbits, of course, are fertility symbols, especially in spring.

I don't know what "eater" has to do with this.... Perhaps Maka can explain?

Or is it all... a secret society????
          Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
          ~ ~
          Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
          Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
          Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

hmmm.....I'm speechless.
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I want to wish everyone a Happy Be-lated Easter.

I love God and Jesus very much.

Easter is a holiday that is associated with the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. He was crucified on the Friday before and arose from the dead and ascended into heaven on Easter Sunday. It is not about rabbits, bunnies nor dressings up as one.

Auntie Lynn
              Last edited by 1stwahine; December 28, 2012, 07:44 AM.
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Thought he rose from the dead on Easter Sunday, but cruised about and visited some folk for 40 days before ascending to heaven.

Or is that fromone of the unofficial versions?
                Grab some goggles and answer to nobody.

Comment

The Bible is the Word of God.

Jesus Final Words To His Disciples

The Great Commission
                  16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, β€œAll authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I totally agree with you Aunty, but hesitate to discuss less this be a discussion on Christian flaming.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                      I totally agree with you Aunty, but hesitate to discuss less this be a discussion on Christian flaming.
                      Someone pointed out to me the other day that Easter is a more "important" Christian holiday than Christmas; I realized I hadn't thought about that for a very long time - but it made perfect sense as soon as they said it.

Comment

For us Christians, Easter is more important than his birth.

Comment

Working...
                        X