Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point did you feel comfortable to poop at your bf/gf's house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what point did you feel comfortable to poop at your bf/gf's house?

Some of us go if we gotta go. I'm not one of them. Right now, I make up some kind of excuse as to why I gotta go home (the only place where I can poop). I'm not quite there, relationship-wise, where I can poop at her house--not even with the exhaust fan and water running while I rustle the garbage bag.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: At what point did you feel comfortable to poop at your bf/gf's house?

First, this; now this new thread. (I seem to recall some Tweets in this vein as well.) Mikey, you gotta move on from this subject...

Comment

Just too much!

OMG, I am never going to be able to stop laffing about this!
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
        First, this; now this new thread. (I seem to recall some Tweets in this vein as well.) Mikey, you gotta move on from this subject...
        Anal retentive?????? (actually the correct spelling is anil retentive)
        Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

How about at public bathrooms? Only in utmost desperation. Public bathrooms at the beach are horrendous, the one on the pier is well maintained and can be used in a pinch. Bars mostly No. Quite a few stores have well maintained ones and seem safe enough. Kaiser's seem clean and safe but of course you have sick people going to Kaiser and well you just never know, do you?

I think one of the most idiotic, infuriating things this city does is lock its public restrooms. Holding and holding and so desperate for relief and you finally get to a public restroom and...it is locked. Why? To keep the homeless out. Oh. I wonder where they go instead of restrooms. Surely somewhere. Why even waste the money building public restrooms if you are not going to let people use them? Absolutely idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalalau View Post
            How about at public bathrooms? Only in utmost desperation. Public bathrooms at the beach are horrendous, the one on the pier is well maintained and can be used in a pinch. Bars mostly No. Quite a few stores have well maintained ones and seem safe enough. Kaiser's seem clean and safe but of course you have sick people going to Kaiser and well you just never know, do you?

I think one of the most idiotic, infuriating things this city does is lock its public restrooms. Holding and holding and so desperate for relief and you finally get to a public restroom and...it is locked. Why? To keep the homeless out. Oh. I wonder where they go instead of restrooms. Surely somewhere. Why even waste the money building public restrooms if you are not going to let people use them? Absolutely idiotic.
            my office building is next to a public park. we lock our restrooms at the end of business, while the park's restroom is open 24 hours. still, someone tried to use our restroom but apparently could no longer hold, and went on our sidewalk. I came in to work the next morning and next to the stinky pile was a tent card that said "thanks for locking your bathroom. this is what you get."
            Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Working...
            X