Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it in Netscape you get both options, but in MSIE you only get New Posts?

Re: New Posts/Latest Posts

I run Microsoft Internet Explorer V6 and I see "New Post/Latest Post".

Comment

IE 5.5 and I see both.
      http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

MSIE:mac 5.1 offers only "New Posts".

Not that Ryan is concerned with such things right now.

Comment

I have to admit, I haven't heard of this happening. Usually it's the "New Posts" that goes missing, as that option requires you to be logged in (the only way the system knows what posts are new to you). But the "Latest Posts" should always be available, for both guests and registered users. As far as I know, the options available in that top menu bar should be the same across the site.

Do you know if maybe it's a font/width problem, with the "Latest Post" somehow disappearing beneath the "New Post" link? Any way to grab a screenshot on your machine? Or... anyone else running MSIE 5.1 on a Mac that can test this?

Comment

"Any way to grab a screenshot on your machine?"

Not a chance. Talking about the iMacs at the little Keller Hall stand-up computer facility at UH-Manoa. I'll nose around the next time I am there, see if the options are somehow hidden.

Not important anyway, was just curious.

Comment

Here I am at Keller again, and yes, it says only "New Posts". Even when logged in. No font problem, nothing hidden.

But like I said, doesn't really matter.
              Last edited by Albert; August 19, 2004, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Aha! I've been using IE all this time (5.2) and never really understood this thread because I never saw the Latest Posts portion either. However, now I'm using Safari, and lo and behold, there it is... (check them out below)

Must just be IE...you can't see the spoilers in them either.

Attached Files
                Last edited by malia; August 20, 2004, 07:44 PM. Reason: to change the size of images

Comment

Working...
                X