The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra (DVD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra (DVD)

Take a scientist looking for a meteorite that contains atmosphereum that has landed in canyon with a forest, add his wife who likes to make pudding. Sprinkle in an alien spaceship from outer space that has broken down, has landed in the same area, unleashes a mutant into the forest, with a husband and a wife crew that has trouble opening doors and climbing stairs and it needs atmosphereum to repair the ship never mind the fact that they have a device that can change matter.

Mix in a mad scientist who needs the atmosphereum to revive a legend that wants to rule the world who then uses the alien change matter device to create a woman in a velvet catsuit using 4 forest animals as it's source material and stir in Ranger Brad, serve it as a black and white movie to make it like it was made in the 1950's, use whacky dialogue and cheesey special effects and you will get The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra.

I heard about this movie earlier in the year and I want to go see it but it never made it to Honolulu, so when it was released to DVD I picked it up, good thing too since there are extra stuff to it.

Re: The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra (DVD)

Originally posted by helen
    Take a scientist add his wife Sprinkle in an alien spaceship unleashes a mutant into the forest, Mix in a mad scientist...
    and a writer or producer that can't come up with an original title, and you get
    The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra

Comment

....http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_p...lost_skeleton/

ok I really thot by the title it would be a disney pic!

turns out its of course a parody of the ealy 60s cheap horror scifi films. the ones that mst3k rip apart on a weekly basis.

funny stuff.
      the monster is classic; looks like (intentionally.) it was fabricated fro the stuff found in the gaffers closet...

Comment

I kind of late the matter transmutter device. You can see the heavy duty silver staple gun as the trigger for the device.

Comment

Working...
        X