Google maps Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google maps Russia

Lot's of great things to see cruising thru Ruskiville http://maps.google.com/?t=v&ie=UTF8&...4&source=embed

And lot's of things to not see too...
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: Google maps Russia

Wow! That is one beautiful park, and such decorative buildings, too.
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Google earth is one of the most interesting things to do on the internet. Pyongyang and No. Korea in general are interesting. I also like looking at real estate around the world. Real estate in Paraguay once had a property that looked like a German mountain chalet and indeed the copy said grand dad had died and the family would be moving back to the fatherland. Moscow, Paris, and London apartments are interesting too. I can see my own house with the deck chairs out, little shady spots on them might even be the cats. Anyway, google earth is incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalalau View Post
        I can see my own house with the deck chairs out, little shady spots on them might even be the cats. Anyway, google earth is incredible.
        Indeed! They fuzz out licence plates, faces, and probably even individual animal markings!

My black cat comes out gray; my gray cat comes out the same color of what she's sitting on. This time it was the lawn. Even seen a green cat?

Of course I'm only spoofing!
        Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
        ~ ~
        Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
        Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
        Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Working...
        X