Insomnia Espresso Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insomnia Espresso Coffee

Insomnia Espresso Coffee - Awesome!!. A must try!!.

669 Auahi Street Honolulu Hawaii 96817

Phone # (808) 545-4160

yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/insomnia-hon...resso%20coffee and

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/insom...MxaLzqf_FFcuuw

I promise you wont regret it.
    Aches & Pains
    (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Re: Insomnia Espresso Coffee

Actually, you might regret it. A cafe that closes at 4:00 p.m. is almost useless to me. I do a lot of work in the evenings; that's when I need a quiet place to have some coffee and plug in my laptop. 4:00 doesn't even give you a chance to stop by after work and grab a latte for the road. I've heard decent things about their coffee, and I have no reason to doubt that it's a great place to go when it's open, but Insomnia seems like a weird thing to call an establishment that closes before the sun goes down.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
      Actually, you might regret it. A cafe that closes at 4:00 p.m. is almost useless to me. I do a lot of work in the evenings; that's when I need a quiet place to have some coffee and plug in my laptop. 4:00 doesn't even give you a chance to stop by after work and grab a latte for the road. I've heard decent things about their coffee, and I have no reason to doubt that it's a great place to go when it's open, but Insomnia seems like a weird thing to call an establishment that closes before the sun goes down.
      lol . The reason why I said that: " I promise you wont regret it." was & Why I posted the links to Insomnia, is because NOT EVERYONE works 7 days a week & works passed 6, 7 , 8, &/or 9 pm, I would think quite a few people have reasonable hours that they would have the time to check it out, NOT EVERYBODY is like you, you know . work what? 7 or 8 am to 9 or 10 pm? lol. NOT EVERYBODY works!!, some stays home to care for their children, some may be retired, some are teens going to school, &/or some are probably taking classes on line, that those people may actually find the time to check it out!!. have you ever thought about that, too??? I just posted it for those who have the time, since you don't have the time, evidently this place is NOT for you!!.
      Aches & Pains

Comment

A normal dose of caffeine is generally considered to be 100 mg, which is roughly the amount found in a cup of coffee.

"Too much caffeine can result in caffeine intoxication, which is characterized by nervousness, excitement, increased urination, insomnia, flushed face, cold hands/feet, intestinal complaints, and sometimes hallucinations. Some people experience the symptoms of caffeine intoxication after ingesting as little as 250 mg per day."

Just saying.
        Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
          A normal dose of caffeine is generally considered to be 100 mg, which is roughly the amount found in a cup of coffee.

"Too much caffeine can result in caffeine intoxication, which is characterized by nervousness, excitement, increased urination, insomnia, flushed face, cold hands/feet, intestinal complaints, and sometimes hallucinations. Some people experience the symptoms of caffeine intoxication after ingesting as little as 250 mg per day."

Just saying.
          Actually that is truly very informative, thank you , but in the insomnia cafe, you don't have to order coffee as your beverage with your food, they have quite a few other drinks to choose from, too , also just saying.
          Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
            Insomnia Espresso Coffee - Awesome!!. A must try!!.

669 Auahi Street Honolulu Hawaii 96817

Phone # (808) 545-4160

yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/insomnia-hon...resso%20coffee and

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/insom...MxaLzqf_FFcuuw

I promise you wont regret it.
            Ohhh by the way.....

This cafe DOES NOT use Styrofoam plates & cups when ordering in, which is the best part of that eatery place. We have never ordered out since we found that location.
            Aches & Pains

Comment

Coffee in a styrofoam cup is like ..... a text instead of a real face-to-face conversation.
              Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Amati View Post
                Coffee in a styrofoam cup is like ..... a text instead of a real face-to-face conversation.
                Yup!!. I quite agree!!.

And...

here is why using Styrofoam is bad....

http://www.green-4-u.com/2008/05/22/...rofoam-is-bad/
                Aches & Pains

Comment

Working...
                X