Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our blessing and security

Dear Friend,
    Our nation is approaching a critical crossroads that will determine our place in this world for all time. This crossroads is the nation of Israel and the road we take as a nation at this intersection depends upon how we treat the nation of Israel. God has blessed us abundantly as a result of His love and according to His Word but we have a choice to make that will either bless or curse. This choice and the road we take are marked clearly in Gods word in Genesis 12:2-3. God said to Abram “I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” Friend, we are now in the third world war that started with the dastardly attack on September 11, 2001 and our safety depends upon our being on the same side with Israel.
    Sincerely,
    Steve Mercer

Re: Our blessing and security

I don't think this country should treat Israel any differently than it does any other foreign nation. Of course, I also don't think this country should treat any foreign nation the way we've treated Iraq.

And if I were Bush, I'd emulate Reagan and say to the Israelis, "tear down that wall!"

Comment

Re: Our blessing and security

Originally posted by Albert
      I don't think this country should treat Israel any differently than it does any other foreign nation. Of course, I also don't think this country should treat any foreign nation the way we've treated Iraq.

And if I were Bush, I'd emulate Reagan and say to the Israelis, "tear down that wall!"

The Israelis need the wall to isolate many terrorists who at present have sanctuary among the Palestinian people. One such terrorist is Yassar Arafat who I have met face to face in 1982 in DC while walking past a demonstration near the white house in federal park.When I saw him (after I smelled him) I heard the quiet voice of my Father in Heaven tell me to PRAY for him and the woman he is with. Mr Arafat would not allow me more than about a half second of eye contact. Mr Arafat and his followers are simply put among the Amalakite race that God said would be a thorn in Israel's side for all time after Saul spared the life of the Amalakite king. When the threat of these terrorists is killed off, deported to a secure prison or a surrender from them is negotiated the wall will come down allowing the Palestinians free access to the land under Israeli rule. This land was given to Israel by God himself to Abraham and his desendants through the line of Jacob (Israel) and when he gave Abraham this land He also promised that all who bless Israel would be blessed by Him and any person who curses Israel would be cursed by Him. See Genesis 12:2-3 for this deed and promise. Look at what has happened in every conflict involving Israel and her neighbors and note the outcome to see for yourself the fulfillment of this promise given to Abraham by God. If we hope to survive the WWIII that started with the dastardly attack on our nation and on Israel at the world trade center on 9-11-2001 we must continue to be Israel's friend and supporter in every respect. We cannot rely solely on our might as a military power but "By My Spirit says the Lord."

Comment

Presbyterians Threatened Over Mideast Policy

"They (the Dutch) do not wish to import ideology hateful of them and threatening violence."
        Was not such an observation expressed of Palestinians, specifically, Arabs of the Middle East, generally, years before and after 1947-1948 militant zionism's making their nation out of Palestine?

"In Germany, some 30,000 Muslims organized an event denouncing Islamic violence. The Dutch Muslims are contemplating organizing such an event and marginalizing Islamics.. The only way to avert a confrontation is for the Islamics to be compelled by their religious brethren to cease and desist."
        Meanwhile,

Saturday, November 13, 2004 (AP) Presbyterians Threatened Over Mideast Policy
        LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The Presbyterian Church (USA) has stepped up security at its headquarters and advised its churches to be on alert after receiving a letter threatening arson attacks because of its policies in the Middle East.
        ...threatened to set churches on fire while people were inside in retaliation for "anti-Israel and anti-Jewish attitudes," .... since the church's General Assembly decided in June to begin the process of selective divestment from corporations supporting the Israeli occupation of Gaza and the West Bank. ttp://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,138499,00.html

Will non-militant zionists in the United States rally to compel their religious and secular brethren to cease and desist their violence, threats of violence on Christians?

Comment

militant USraeli leadership, blessed insecurity

"Because the United States has refused to take part in the International Criminal Court, it is unclear whether American troops could be held accountable."
          Is it just luckily so far that American citizens as a whole have not been held accountable for the militant USraeli leadership which rules not only the United States, but as well reigns over Earth with an arrogance matched only by empires of the past?

Comment

secureUS real estate

"Not having the decency to at least wait until Arafat was buried, Bush demonstrated incredible disrespect" (Bush-Blair Palestine/Israel press conference amEST in DC prior to burial of Yasir Arafat in Ramallah)
            Such indecency is expected from USraeli by anyone even remotely attune to Palestinian and Arab sensibilities. Anything humane from USraeli would not be believed anyway.

"Since Arafat/PLO et al, not only want a homeland but also to destroy Israel, where do the Jews go."
            Where had they come from? Half from the former Soviet Union in the past decade?

Israel
            (from CIA Factbook)
            Population: 6,199,008 note: includes about 187,000 Israeli settlers in the West Bank, about 20,000 in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, more than 5,000 in the Gaza Strip, and fewer than 177,000 in East Jerusalem (July 2004 est.)
            Ethnic groups: Jewish 80.1% (Europe/America-born 32.1%, Israel-born 20.8%, Africa-born 14.6%, Asia-born 12.6%), non-Jewish 19.9% (mostly Arab)
            Religions: Jewish 80.1%, Muslim 14.6% (mostly Sunni Muslim), Christian 2.1%, other 3.2%
            Europe/America-born 32.1% ~~> 2 million

Africa-born 14.6% ~~~> 900,000

Asia-born 12.6% ~~~> 800,000

Of 5 million Jews in Israel, approxmately 4 million immigrated there from other nations.
            Last edited by waioli kai; November 14, 2004, 04:29 PM.

Comment

blessed insecurity, bacterial/viral warfare

After a two week long struggle against an as yet unidentified ailment, Yasser Arafat died last night in a hospital outside Paris.
              Rumors were that Isreal had been working on genetically specific bacterial/viral warfare research development. Whether such rumor is true or not could be revisted for many reasons, while the possible, or impossible, death of Yasser Arafat by such means would not even need be addressed.

Comment

Working...
              X