Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leis anyone?

I'd like to give one to all of you.

My friend sent me to this site to socialize while I'm away from home. To satisfy her, I have registered even if this place does not seem very sociable.

Re: Leis anyone?

To satisfy her, I have registered even if this place does not seem very sociable.
    Now what on earth gave you that impression? We've got sociable coming out our ears! In any case, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, and I hope we can get past first impressions and get to know you better!

Welcome to HawaiiThreads.com - we're not a sewing circle!

Comment

Aloha back to you Clocked. Just join in on whichever thread you like, we welcome everyone even senior people like me!
      Retired Senior Member

Comment

Originally posted by Clocked
        My friend sent me to this site to socialize while I'm away from home.
        So tell us where you're calling from, and what the circumstances are for your being away. How long have you been gone, and when do you expect to return?

If the group seems less than social, it's certainly a failing on our part; the spirit of the group is definitely social, so clearly it is not communicating well to newcomers.

Stick around; give it a try.
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Working...
        X