Cop On Top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop On Top

HPD will be holding a fundraiser to help raise money for the special olympics.

They'll be cops on the top of the Safeway stores, raising money, and staying on the rooftop until the reach a specified amount.

I just received the information yesterday from a Police Officer friend, and I'll check it out, and maybe even help out/donate if they need.

I don't know if its at all safeway stores, but I'll be at the Waimalu Safeway, so if you come by, help out the good cause.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Cop On Top

Originally posted by adri1456
    HPD will be holding a fundraiser to help raise money for the special olympics.

they could do more o dat 4 cops standing on da street corners mauka of fisher giving out tix for unsuspecting people driving without a buckled seat belt.

OR.. they could refuse jeremy "i'm gonna get my ass kicked by alotta pissed off oahuans so the day I leave office it's over to my LV home" Harris and any of his stupid money wasting wanna have vanity projects that fraudulently steal from da taxpayers, we can do a pre-emptive strike and NOT do it; take da kala from dat, and use it for what da cops wanna do.
    OK?
    no?
    too logical?!
    thot so.

(sorry; no emoticons or cartoon images and smileys. Hope this is still readable...)

Comment

Working...
    X