This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What pisses you off?

On my way to school on the Route A Express bus, a young mother (probably around mid 20s or so) came on the seat infront of me (I was sitting in on the last bench of seats against the engine) and began feeding her 2 year old son with crackers (apparently bought from the 711 near the bus stop where she got on) and began eating some herself. Apparently, she never read the sign at the front of the bus saying that there's no eating in the bus (I guess OTS should have the signs in english too) and drinking a soda, and feeding her son milk.

To make matters worse, when crumbs fell onto her lap and son, she just wiped it off with her hand onto the ground, making a mess infront of other bus riders. When she got off, the seat was covered in cracker crumbs and spots of milk from the baby. She didn't even take care of the baby, as he was pulling on the request stop signaler and she just pulled him, and ate.

If you have something that pisses you off, post it here. (it kinda relieves you from the stress).
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: What pisses you off?

Leaf-blowers.

Comment

Noise Polution....

At 5 or 6 am when you are trying to sleep, &
      people don't stop to realize that they are waking others up!.

And....

Polution itself!.....

People smoking & not caring how it can affect other people's health!,
      And also people barbequing from below, as the smoke rises
      to your apartment!.

SIGH.

Thank goodness for my signature,
      "Be tranquil in one's mind".
      Last edited by Serenity; September 17, 2004, 03:28 PM.
      Aches & Pains
      (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

people who don't care for their keikis...i see sooo many parents with lil ones,in restaraunts,offices,stores,my house,etc..they let em run wild,or just ignore them...i always kept a bag with water,crackers,book,notepad &color pencils&1 small toy when i was in public..that way lil hands are kept busy...!!

Comment

Nothing really pisses me off anymore, but I have to shake and/or scratch my head everytime I see people doing things that are either hazardous to themselves or to others, or making public policy that will hurt generations to come just because they want the glory or to line their pockets in the short term.

"Anger is the provence of the young; getting even is the right of the old!"

Miulang
          Last edited by Miulang; September 17, 2004, 02:54 PM.
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

LOUSY STINKING DEMOCRATS!!! Nah nah nah only joke!

You know what pisses me off to the point that if I had a shotgun I'd use it? Those damned loud mufflers on those friggin loud Harley's that wake up my 9-month old boy when he's sleeping in his car seat.

They say it needs to be loud so motorists will notice them. Yeah right in my gun sights is where I'll notice them. As a bicyclist I've learned to stay out of a car's blind side. Motorcyclists need to follow that too even cars for that matter.

I was in Kona on Labor day and there was a chopperfest with motorcyclists rapping their engines at all hours of the night in the parking lot of Uncle Billy's Hotel trying to outdo each other. Loud pipes for safety? Indeed, insomnia is more like it.
            Last edited by craigwatanabe; September 17, 2004, 04:18 PM.
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert
              Leaf-blowers.

Should wonder & ask them ~

"Is that your new version of a blow job"?.

I had this friend long time ago, he had finished re painting
              one of his car parts, while it was hanging & drying, he was also
              manually trying to dry it off.

so I made a comical comment & said:
              "oh look, he is trying to give it a blow job".

Well, he was. LOL.
              Aches & Pains

Comment

1.Poor Customer Service
                2.People who don't signal when they want to turn
                3.The ultra conservatives on Fox [Faux] News
                4.Government Bureaucracy
                5.People who smoke
                6.Noise Pollution
                7.Ultra liberals piss me off too
                8. People who suddenly stop for no good reason to let people turn on to
                side street
                Check out my blog on Kona issues :
                The Kona Blog

Comment

There's a few things that piss me off. ! Well, I work with kids (2-5 yr. olds) and what pisses me off is when parents bring their kids in dirty. AWWWW that makes me soooo mad. They have time wash their cars, shine their rims but don't have time to clean up their kid! Another, thing is these parents bring their sick babies into the daycare, knowing they don't have to go to work, but would rather shop. And while their shopping, their kid is feeling like crap and when the parents pick them up all they can say is "well, he was feeling good this morning" ! Oh and another thing, when these parents have these children that "need extra attention", (ex: the child is not very verbal so their very physical and even violant, can't keep up with their age group) the parents are in so much denial that they totally ignor the fact that the only person that is hurting is the child. So Sad! .

There's other things that piss me off but when it comes to parents and their kids, i just get so mad, because I have a child of my own and there's no way I could see myself hurting my child. She's my life!!!

Comment

Ho!! Dats one pissed off Wahine! But das okay...I can imagine if one kid comes to da daycare with ukus! Better not drink that Starbucks double shot expresso on that day ho man you goin ballistic if that happened!

You're right, parents in denial are the worst any childcare provider has to contend with.

But you know what really pisses me off? It's when my wife uses my razor to shave her legs and leaves it all worn out for me to find out when I rake my face with it the next day! Dammit one day I swear I going use her Tampax to blow my nose in and put it back in da box!

Comment

Originally posted by adri1456
                      On my way to school on the Route A Express bus, a young mother (probably around mid 20s or so) came on the seat infront of me (I was sitting in on the last bench of seats against the engine) and began feeding her 2 year old son with crackers (apparently bought from the 711 near the bus stop where she got on) and began eating some herself. Apparently, she never read the sign at the front of the bus saying that there's no eating in the bus (I guess OTS should have the signs in english too) and drinking a soda, and feeding her son milk.

To make matters worse, when crumbs fell onto her lap and son, she just wiped it off with her hand onto the ground, making a mess infront of other bus riders. When she got off, the seat was covered in cracker crumbs and spots of milk from the baby. She didn't even take care of the baby, as he was pulling on the request stop signaler and she just pulled him, and ate.

If you have something that pisses you off, post it here. (it kinda relieves you from the stress).
                      EEWWW....
                      Yesterday I was riding home on the C train(subway) and these two teen girls were eating McD's and had spilled fries with ketchup all over the floor in front of them without making any attempt to clean up the mess or at least cover it with a napkin or something. No shame!!! Thing is, that's not even the worst subway story I could tell.

Other things:

People who crack their gum
                      Cell phones
                      People who don't use their turn signals, don't come to a complete stop, or honk when I'm crossing the street(I cross extra slowly when dealing with these a**h***s)
                      People(usually guys) who take up more than one seat on a train or bus by spreading their legs
                      People on transit who think they're doing you a favor by entertaining you with their singing or whistling
                      Last edited by AuntieNellieKulolo; October 14, 2004, 08:09 AM.

Comment

unattended cell phones, alarm clocks, crazy drivers, pollution, gross tasting food, people who don't flush the toilet

Comment

Originally posted by Pelix
                          unattended cell phones, alarm clocks, crazy drivers, pollution, gross tasting food, people who don't flush the toilet
                          Yup. I can agree with that.

How about the worse kind, in public restroom(s).

You have to go so bad, & by accident, you pick that one door...
                          and it's not even flushed.

Or the same, & there is only one, made for both women & men,
                          & the last person who left, didn't flush.

I am sure everyone can relate to that one.

Or another one....
                          I am sure everyone can definately agree & relate to this one...

"better to be pissed off, than pissed on". LOL.
                          Aches & Pains

Comment

Wow with a name like Serenity, it's hard for me to believe you can get pissed off. But I'll bet when you do, ho boy better head for the hills. Just remember, I'm on your side okay?

Comment

People who say animals are just dead matter. That's there's no one in there. That animals can't get hurt.

Coming home and it's a big mess.

Lateness....

Stupid excuses

Comment

Working...
                              X