we all scream for Ice Queen, beauty Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we all scream for Ice Queen, beauty Queen

shame bout da wahine... was one beauty queen 98.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar.../ln/ln07a.html

she looks beat up from the drug. dealing in enchanted lakes, my old home town...

News the other nite; showed a before and afterpicture of an ice addicted wahine.

what a diff.

Re: we all scream for Ice Queen, beauty Queen

Originally posted by kimo55
    shame bout da wahine... was one beauty queen 98.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar.../ln/ln07a.html

she looks beat up from the drug. dealing in enchanted lakes, my old home town...

News the other nite; showed a before and afterpicture of an ice addicted wahine.

what a diff.
    You watch: her lawya probably going try get her off by accusing dat da husband (boyfriend or whateva he is...story said dey not living togeda) wen go force her foa start da habit. "Eh, not my fault anden so you no can punish me!"

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Re: we all scream for Ice Queen, beauty Queen

Originally posted by Miulang
      You watch: her lawya probably going try get her off by accusing dat da husband (boyfriend or whateva he is...story said dey not living togeda) wen go force her foa start da habit. "Eh, not my fault anden so you no can punish me!"

Miulang
      eh they no need one odda person.
      In this day and age, they can say and it would be accepted:
      "eh. no can blame me... cuz... uhhh... oh yea. da SUN was in my eyes. Yea. Dass da ticket. da sun steh makin da kine glare and was in my eyes."

"OK. case dismissed.'
      Free ta go."

besides:

too late fo dat, chikkieppoo.
      here's da evasion of responsibility already quoted in da noose:
      "she was driven to drugs"

'da hell does THAT mean?!
      and how can it excuse icehead's behavior?

I swear. the arrogance of liars, i mean lawyers, and how they take for granted the assumedly LOOOOW level of intelligence and comprehension level, (which is prolly pretty accurate) of the general public, judges and juries, and their acceptance of this kind of defense.
      ...hey. IF she was driven to drugs, SHOW me the one who did the driving. and the she AND the driver can go to jail.

everyone involved:
      Puh THET ick!

Comment

Working...
      X