Chicken Select

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken Select

Helen and I tested the (relatively) new Chicken Select from McD's yesterday. I don't think KFC needs to worry, and if you do try it, I'd recommend plain catsup instead of the offered sauces (although we didn't try the "Ranch" option). The other two were awful.

Re: Chicken Select

The Honey Mustard sauce was alright, the chicken itself sort of hot to eat in terms of tempuratre as opposed to be spicey hot. I think I prefer the Chicken McNuggets instead of these Chicken Strips.

Comment

I agree that McNuggets are better than the strips. Have you tried the KFC twister wrap? Is it available here? I had that on Guam and it is pretty good. The sauce is quite spicy which I like but might be too pika (that's Chamorro for spicy-hot!) for some. What's spicy-hot in Hawaiian?

Comment

KFC here does sell the twister.

Comment

Originally posted by glossyp
          I agree that McNuggets are better than the strips. Have you tried the KFC twister wrap? Is it available here? I had that on Guam and it is pretty good. The sauce is quite spicy which I like but might be too pika (that's Chamorro for spicy-hot!) for some. What's spicy-hot in Hawaiian?
          Guam? I lived on Guam between 1969-1970. Up on Turner Road near ComNavMar. I used to bowl at the lanes at the Naval Hospital (and bowl, and bowl, and bowl...not a lot of excitement on Guam for a 19-year old).
          http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Originally posted by Linkmeister
            Guam? I lived on Guam between 1969-1970. Up on Turner Road near ComNavMar. I used to bowl at the lanes at the Naval Hospital (and bowl, and bowl, and bowl...not a lot of excitement on Guam for a 19-year old).
            Wow! Guam has certainly changed. The view you enjoyed from Turner Road is still as beautiful though. Now there are over 500 restaurants and numerous establishments for entertainment as well as a full array of ocean-oriented activities. 4th busiest dive destination in the world. To get an idea of how different check out our site GuamDiner.com.

Comment

Working...
            X