Aloha from Daytona Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha from Daytona Beach

Aloha everyone! My name is Keli'i, and I am new to this site. I saw a link to it from the Aloha World Ohana Lanai, where I am a somewhat regular poster. I decided to come here and meet all of you also.

Let me give you a short introduction of myself. I was born and raised on O'ahu, lived in Waipahu with my parents, brother, sister, and aunt. I graduated from Kamehameha Schools in 1993 and came to Florida for college. I graduated from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in 2000 with a B.S. in Computer Science. I'm currently an Associate Software Engineer with a local company called Raydon.

Anyway, I can't wait to start talking story with all of you here!
    Free iPod
    Free Flatscreen

Re: Aloha from Daytona Beach

Hi, Keli'i! I'm from Florida. My parents live in Ormond. Found a nice local guy and stayed here in Honolulu.

Comment

Re: Aloha from Daytona Beach

Originally posted by Kilinahe
      Hi, Keli'i! I'm from Florida. My parents live in Ormond. Found a nice local guy and stayed here in Honolulu.
      Hey there! Kinda strange that I'm from Hawai'i and moved to Florida and vice versa for you... I live near the Speedway, too near when it comes time for Speed Weeks. So your parents live in Ormond, eh? Did you live in Ormond also before you moved to Hawai'i? I visited your web page and noticed that you moved around a lot. Me, I just went from Hawai'i to here, and hopefully the next major move I make will be back to Hawai'i. That probably won't be for a while though.

Anyhow, it was good to meet you!
      Free iPod
      Free Flatscreen

Comment

Working...
      X