Hawaiian Culture class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaiian Culture class

Can anyone help me? I am looking for a school like adult school where I can learn Hawaiian Culture. I have a regular full-time job so a school after 5 would be desirable for me.

Re: Hawaiian Culture class

Where are you located? A good start into the culture is a language class. If you are in downtown Honolulu, there is a good class during lunchtime (noon-1pm) on Wednesdays at the YWCA. The kumu is Carol Silva. She is very good and is a wealth of cultural knowledge.
    Check out Bytemarks the blog and Bytemarks the Yahoogroup

Comment

Originally posted by Quark
      Where are you located? A good start into the culture is a language class. If you are in downtown Honolulu, there is a good class during lunchtime (noon-1pm) on Wednesdays at the YWCA. The kumu is Carol Silva. She is very good and is a wealth of cultural knowledge.
      I am at Waikiki. But the problem is I work from 8:30AM to 5:00PM in Waikiki. I wish I could join her class but it looks difficult because of my job. Thanks, anyway !!

Comment

Don't you have a TV commercial running around someplace or is that another Lisa808?
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Check out Kapi'olani Community College online. They have many classes in the evening. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
            Don't you have a TV commercial running around someplace or is that another Lisa808?
            Am I on a TV commercial? What a coincidence? ha, ha... you are talking about a wrong person. In actuality, my real name is Ritsuko. Nice meeting you anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by alohalani
              Check out Kapi'olani Community College online. They have many classes in the evening. Good luck!
              Hey, Alohalani, thanks! Will check it out !! Hope they have some which is be the best for me !!

Comment

Working...
              X