X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a cool new group

Hello All,

I just wanted to invite everyone to a group that my friend and I are getting together. It is pretty free spirited and laid back.

The group is Fun_And_Naked_On_Oahu at located at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Fun_And_Naked_On_Oahu. Nakedness is not a requirement on any get together.

We hope to hear from some of you and hopefully get to meet.

Mahalo

Re: a cool new group

Hmm.
    You've reached an Age-Restricted Area of Yahoo! Groups.
    This area contains material of a mature and adult nature the may not be suitable for younger users. You must be over the age of 18 to access this area of Yahoo! Groups.
    Care to stick around and say a little more, or did you just pop in to drop your ad?

Comment

"Fun_And_Naked_On_Oahu"

This island is far too conservative for such a naughty idea.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
        Hmm. Care to stick around and say a little more, or did you just pop in to drop your ad?
        I did not make an ad. It was just an announcement for a group which involves no dues and allows no advertisement inside the group.

The site requires a user to varify that they are 18 or older because some parents would like their childeren away from any group involving any kind of nudity. It is also to help to try and cover any liability of anyone involved in the group.
        Originally posted by Albert
        This island is far too conservative for such a naughty idea.
        I would say that it is true much of Hawaii is to conservative also, but I disagree on it being a "naughty idea".

To me nudity can be naughty, but with how people and the government is here in Hawaii I advise any naughty-ness to be done in a very secluded place or in privacy.

Going to a nude beach in Hawaii and behaving in an affectionate manner can destroy what is out there for those that just want to go to the beach and be nude, socialize....or what have you.

Comment

Originally posted by allglad
          I did not make an ad. It was just an announcement for a group which involves no dues and allows no advertisement inside the group.
          Still sounds like an ad. It was your first message here, and it was an invitation to check out your group... no gettin' to know you chitchat, no hug 'n' kiss... Even without commercial intent, hit-and-run soliciatations to "check this out" - whether it's a knitting circle or a camgirl portal - raises red flags.

Forgive me for being skeptical. Thanks at least for coming back to reply. Now I hope you'll participate in some of our other conversations, beyond those that promote Fun and Naked.

Not that there's anything wrong with being Fun and Naked in general...

I would say that it is true much of Hawaii is to conservative also, but I disagree on it being a "naughty idea".
          Knowing Panther personally, I'm pretty sure his usage of the word "naughty" was in the playful sense, as he's most definitely not one to shrink from more prurient and adventurous topics.
          To me nudity can be naughty, but with how people and the government is here in Hawaii I advise any naughty-ness to be done in a very secluded place or in privacy.
          If you want to get past your site specifically and talk issues, you might want to join in on this earlier conversation about going topless at Hawaii's beaches. As you'll see, I'm all for folks being a little less uptight about the human body, but others disagree. You'd certainly be able to add a particularly knowledgable perspective.

Comment

Working...
          X