Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

extremist islamic terroristic websites should be targeted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extremist islamic terroristic websites should be targeted!

It's amazing that these terrorist's websites can tell the world about their exploits without fear of being shut down by hackers. The latest being about the carbomb killing 35 Iraqi kids while waiting for candy at a municipal sewage plant opening! Not a military target! Whats up with that! If someone did that in the US, the group claiming victory would be dead meat by now.

I'd love to see a hacker go into any one of these websites that proclaim their victories against the US and reword their "triumphs" as acts of stupidity and denounce their own clerics as insane Bushbackers. Maybe some infighting would occur and the snake would sink it's fangs in it's own throat!
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Re: extremist islamic terroristic websites should be targeted!

They serve a purpose for the intelligence-gatherers, I'd imagine.
    http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

You know you may have a point there. If the recording industry can locate a 12-year old downloading music, I'm sure someone can locate these terror cells in much the same way.

Comment

Well, "they" can find 12-year-olds downloading music in the United States. They have the cooperation of law enforcement (many would say too much cooperation), plus networks owned by American companies and subject to American law.

Finding a website on a foreign network is a bit tougher, and getting it shut down even more of a challenge.

That's not to say that hackers already operating outside the law couldn't be doing something more useful with their time. Why couldn't a bunch of script kiddies can't turn their drone networks against a terrorist website instead of Google?

Comment

If the price is right, then I bet a lot of hackers would do it.

But I bet that the webmasters of those terrorist websites know that they'll be targeted, so they're ready with some sort of ubber firewall setup and loads of servers to keep on running for days on end while being attacked.
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Firewalls simply slow an enthusistic hacker down.

Comment

From what I've read, the webmasters are continually shifting hosts/ISPs to avoid being targeted. It's kinda like the al-Qaeda cells using phone SIM cards and tossing them to avoid being found, or like the old crypto one-write pads.
              http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Freedom of Speech.

Please, let us not forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert
                  Freedom of Speech.

Please, let us not forget it.
                  Even though they're killing thousands of people?

I know that everyone has a right to freedom of speech, but there's a fine line between doing it w/out harm and doing it to kill people.
                  How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

"Even though they're killing thousands of people?"

Have many thousands of people have we killed in Iraq? We hear the American casualty reports, but not very much about the other side.

Comment

remember that freedom of speech is a right given to you from that democracy. Those who choose to fight that democracy shouldn't have that right.

As a matter of fact these extremists are fighting to limit the people's will and determination for a democratic government. How can you grant terrorists any right or freedom to deny the rights or freedom of the majority of their own countrymen? That's insane. But then again they blew up 35 of their own kids waiting for candy.

Like I said before, instead of killing them with bombs, we should be cutting the right hands off of every extremist that presents a danger to Iraq's democratic future. That's a fate worse than death (which is viewed as heroic by their definition).

One thing I agree with Senator John Kerry is that we should have focused more on the war in Afghanistan and spent more of our resources on bringing Osama out of his rat hole. I think we'd have had a better chance of support from the UN that way and more moral support from Bush's detractors.

In the meantime I'm sure we can muster up some kid somewhere capeable of inflicting massive harm to Osama's Internet connection somehow. Frustrate the enemy and they slip exposing their weakness. Nothing more frustrating than a hacker messing up your day. All you gotta do is make Osama shout out in vain, "Allah damn this computer!"

Comment

Working...
                      X