Ichiro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ichiro!

All time single season hit king with two plus games to go.

It's amazing what this guy has done, considering the awful first month of the season that he had.

Re: Ichiro!

Originally posted by YoungNeil
    All time single season hit king with two plus games to go.

It's amazing what this guy has done, considering the awful first month of the season that he had.

He broke the record
    http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1893214
    Check out my blog on Kona issues :
    The Kona Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron S
      Yeah! And I was dere, in da flesh in one of da suites upstairs wen he wen go do dat! My kane wen go get one shot of his tying hit and da one dat made him da all time leader. Da Mariners wen go invite da ohana of da guy Stiles who held da record since da 1920s to da game, so afta about 10 minutes of standing and waving to da crowd, Ichiro wen go ova to da daughter and wen go shake her hand. Da guy is sooooo awesome! He no moa big head about dis, either. Even though our team stay really scrub dis year (in da cellar, someting like 30 games behind first place), had ova 45,000 people in da stands tonight to watch him play. Our other star player, Edgar Martinez (da designated hitter) going retire at da end of dis season, too, so tonight one spesho game to be at.

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Found this on another site, from the Hawaii Winter League, 1993...

http://www.robsjapanesecards.com/Mer...e=ichirograded

Comment

spoke with a friend of mine in Seattle who went to the game. She said it was crazy. But she had a blast
          La'akea

Comment

Working...
          X