Aloha!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha!!!

Hey everybody!!! I just signed up and i just want to say whats up to everyone!

Re: Aloha!!!

Well, don't be shy about jumping in!
    http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Howzit LeiLani! Where you live, what you doing now, and most important: where you wen grad?

Comment

E komo mai, Leilani:
        Like Link said, no be shame for jump in and post! We need all kine opinions to make us use our brains some moa.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Linkmeister
          Well, don't be shy about jumping in!
          thanks for the message! I really appricate it!
          Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
          Howzit LeiLani! Where you live, what you doing now, and most important: where you wen grad?
          hey!!! Thanks for your message! I live in San Diego, Cali.! What about you? where do you live? How old r you? well, gotta go! bye!

Comment

Originally posted by LeiLani619
            hey!!! Thanks for your message! I live in San Diego, Cali.! What about you? where do you live? How old r you? well, gotta go! bye!
            Me? I'm here in Honolulu, and I'm old enough to remember all the words to the Kikaida and the Kamen Rider V3 theme songs.

Comment

Hey Glen...that means you're in your late 30's or younger! You're young enough to be my son...! Aloha to Hawaii Threads...to all who come to chat.
              Retired Senior Member

Comment

Originally posted by Mocha
                Hey Glen...that means you're in your late 30's or younger! You're young enough to be my son...!
                You know, the Kikaida thing is a pretty accurate gauge of a Hawai'i guy's age. I guess we really are Generation Kikaida.

Comment

Aloha Leilani!

how'd u find us?

Comment

Hey! I was just lookin up Hawaii and how to conversate with people and this site came up. It's pretty cool. I'm glad I came across it. How about you?

Comment

Working...
                    X