PDA

View Full Version : Aloha!!!

LeiLani619
October 12th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Hey everybody!!! I just signed up and i just want to say whats up to everyone!

Linkmeister
October 12th, 2004, 01:27 PM
Well, don't be shy about jumping in!

Glen Miyashiro
October 12th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Howzit LeiLani! Where you live, what you doing now, and most important: where you wen grad? :D

Miulang
October 12th, 2004, 02:50 PM
E komo mai, Leilani:
Like Link said, no be shame for jump in and post! We need all kine opinions to make us use our brains some moa. :D

Miulang

LeiLani619
October 13th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Well, don't be shy about jumping in!
thanks for the message! I really appricate it!

Howzit LeiLani! Where you live, what you doing now, and most important: where you wen grad? :D
hey!!! Thanks for your message! I live in San Diego, Cali.! What about you? where do you live? How old r you? well, gotta go! bye!

Glen Miyashiro
October 14th, 2004, 09:38 AM
hey!!! Thanks for your message! I live in San Diego, Cali.! What about you? where do you live? How old r you? well, gotta go! bye!
Me? I'm here in Honolulu, and I'm old enough to remember all the words to the Kikaida and the Kamen Rider V3 theme songs. :p

Mocha
October 14th, 2004, 11:19 PM
Hey Glen...that means you're in your late 30's or younger! You're young enough to be my son...! Aloha to Hawaii Threads...to all who come to chat. :p

Glen Miyashiro
October 15th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Hey Glen...that means you're in your late 30's or younger! You're young enough to be my son...!
You know, the Kikaida thing is a pretty accurate gauge of a Hawai'i guy's age. I guess we really are Generation Kikaida (http://www.generationkikaida.com/). :rolleyes:

kamlost
October 17th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Aloha Leilani!

how'd u find us?

LeiLani619
October 21st, 2004, 09:56 PM
Hey! I was just lookin up Hawaii and how to conversate with people and this site came up. It's pretty cool. I'm glad I came across it. How about you?