theBus questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theBus questions

Anyone know what time of day they stop running? Probably wouldnt be out that late if its 10 or 11 but wanted to know anyway so I wouldnt get stuck on the North Shore with my hotel in Waikiki, lol
    If anyone on Oahu is NOT happy , feel free to trade places with me.

Re: theBus questions

TheBus has its own website. Everything you ever wanted to know about TheBus. Knock yourself out.

Comment

Thats why I came here, the website didnt show me what I asked and I was put on hold for too long today on the phone soooo.........thanks for the suggestion tho!!

Comment

You should look at the page for routes. Every route has its own timetable, which you can open and print as PDF files. Most of the routes stop running around midnight.
        Last edited by Glen Miyashiro; October 14, 2004, 01:21 PM.

Comment

That'll work! Thanks sweetie!

Comment

Route 52 is probably the 'backbone' you'll want to get to know most of all, if you plan on exploring far and wide.

For Haleiwa/North Shore, for example, the last bus coming through to take you back to Ala Moana heading westbound (clockwise) passes through at 9:30 p.m., getting you back to the shopping center at midnight. But you'd have to walk back to Waikiki, because the last Route 8 runs at 10:30 p.m. Meanwhile, heading eastbound (down H-2), you could grab a bus in Haleiwa as late as 11:30 p.m., but it only goes to downtown. You'd need to grab the 8:47 p.m. to get to Ala Moana by 10 p.m. to catch the last Route 8 into Waikiki.

Comment

Working...
            X