X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great gift--sateen 400tc sheet set!

For sale:

--(1) 400tc luxury sateen sheet set from the Julia Jennings collection, queen size, color ecru (a nice light yellowish neutral color)

--The sheet set has never been used and comes in its original packaging, which has not been opened.

--“This sheet set is made with 100-percent long staple cotton for an immaculate touch and the ultimate in durability. The sateen weave gives them a slight sheen and a very soft hand.”

--The sheet set includes: a flat sheet, fitted sheet and a pair of standard pillowcases. The fitted sheet has a generous 16 inch deep pocket to fit today's thicker mattresses and elastic all the way around for a good fit.

So why am I selling these sheets, you may ask…

--Due to a mistake in the ordering process, I accidentally ordered and had to pay for TWO sheet sets when I only wanted one (the company said I was not allowed to change my order once I had submitted it!!!).

--I can send the sheets back and recover most of my money, but I’d rather see if anybody else on Oahu was interested in them so I can save myself the hassle and help you out at the same time! (You don’t have to order them or wait for them to be delivered weeks later—in fact, they have sold out on the site from which I ordered them.)

--These sheets would make an excellent birthday or Xmas gift. I recently gave my other sheet set away as a gift (the reason I ordered them in the first place), and the recipient was very happy with it, describing the set as “elegant.” It really does have a subtle sheen that looks very beautiful when the sun hits it! As I don’t have a queen bed, I can’t use the other set.

--You can get these sheets for $50 (the sheets are valued at $100).

Please post back if you are interested.

Thanks!

Re: Great gift--sateen 400tc sheet set!

Sheet set sold.

Comment

Working...
    X