Time for Christmas Songs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for Christmas Songs?

When will everyone be playing their Xmas songs?
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Xmas songs

I played a CD of Christmas songs this past summer and my kids really thought I was losing it! I told them I enjoy Christmas songs...and it was at my house!
    Sorry I don't know the answer to this question!
    Retired Senior Member

Comment

Eh, I alreddy stay playing em!
      Lovena

Comment

I'll start playing mines after Halloween (or atleast next week).

Comment

I play em all year long! I just bought those apple cinnamon scented candles. Playing Christmas songs and the scent of the holiday season kinda takes the edge off of the heat we've been experiencing lately.
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I only own one collection of Xmas songs, the one by Pure Heart, and I left my CD player with a friend so probably won't even be playing that one this season.

I'd much prefer if commercial establishments, like Ala Moana Center, waited until December 1st to start pounding us with the stuff, but am sure it will begin much earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by EastCoastTropics
              Eh, I alreddy stay playing em!
              same ! It's funny how I've gotten the habit of playing Christmas songs regardless of the time of year. I often get weird looks because of it.
              Hey, what's the problem? I like Christmas songs.

Comment

I don't know why I originally posted this in the Hawaii Radio and TV guide forums, but can someone move this to the jukebox?

And I started playing my first Christmas song a few minutes ago, so I'm getting into the holiday mood.

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
                  I don't know why I originally posted this in the Hawaii Radio and TV guide forums, but can someone move this to the jukebox?
                  Moved!
                  I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I will start probably this week. The radio starts 24/7 the day after Thanksgiving here!
                    A little late for me...I am itching to decorate but am restraining myself until after the Thanksgiving company comes!
                    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                    Sharing withother survivors...
                    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Afta I pau eat Turkey and the trimmings!

I love CHRISTMAS!!!!

Oh! Christmas Tree! Oh! Christmas Tree!

Auntie Lynn
                      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I will probably start playing Christmas songs after Thanksgiving! I love the season of Christmas!
                        Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

We don't really play Christmas songs, we don't do much for Christmas, though I don't mind it at all. At the most, mom will play my copy of Jingle Cats that I bought in 9th grade from my PE teacher. She played it during archery class one day and I was like "I HAVE TO HAVE THAT." Yes, it's a CD of kitty cats meowing to classic Christmas songs.
                          myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Not untill after Thanksgiving. BTW....What are your Favorite Christmas( I never say Holiday) Songs?
                            I love :
                            Step Into Christmas - Elton John
                            Merry Christmas Darling- The Carpenters
                            The Christmas Song- Nat King Cole
                            Christmas At Ground Zero- Weird Al Yankovic
                            Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
                            Flickr

Comment

We start work on creating holiday mixes sometime in July/August, depending on the client, and finish around the first of November. Most businesses want the mix to begin the day after Thanksgiving, but some have requested it as early as the beginning of November (something we will occasionally discourage.)

By the time the general public starts getting into holiday music, we've already dealt with it for several months, so we get a wee bit sick of it mighty quickly.

"Jingle Bell Rock" gives me hives. "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" is a close second. And our `ukulele group performes them both (shudder!)

On the other hand, I think "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting...)" and "I'll Be Home For Christmas" are beautiful compositions.

Comment

Working...
                              X