Housewives and future presidents, or why I wish I could afford a TiVo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Housewives and future presidents, or why I wish I could afford a TiVo

Because I'm not in the income bracket to get me one of those digital recording contraptions, my Sundays at 8 p.m. are something of a juggling act.

On ABC, there's Desparate Housewives. On NBC, there's Law & Order: Criminal Intent. And on the WB, there's Jack & Bobby.

So here's what I do -- tape Desparate Housewives on Sunday, tape the two-week old repeat of CI Saturdays on USA and catch Jack & Bobby at the appointed time.

Anybody else caught in the same -- or similar -- conundrum? Anybody even watching Desparate Housewives or Jack & Bobby? (L&O has its own thread.)

Re: Housewives and future presidents, or why I wish I could afford a TiVo

If you posted this two weeks ago I would have said yeah me too with Hawaii on NBC and Lost on ABC on Wednesday nights. But now that Hawaii is canceled I guess I can start watching Lost now never mind the fact that I am way behind on that series.

Comment

LOST.....The Series.

Originally posted by helen
      If you posted this two weeks ago I would have said yeah me too with Hawaii on NBC and Lost on ABC on Wednesday nights. But now that Hawaii is canceled I guess I can start watching Lost now never mind the fact that I am way behind on that series.
      I'm totally "LOST" on the time.

seriously, when & what time does it come on??

I have been wanting to watch it.
      They taped it here Honolulu Hawaii.
      Aches & Pains
      (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

ABC's "Lost" regularly airs on Wednesdays at 7 p.m. HST (I think it's 8 p.m. EST/7 p.m. CST). However, this Saturday, they will have a "catch up" rebroadcast of the last two episodes.

There is a dedicated thread for "Lost", as well as for the other Hawaii-filmed television series, in the Hawaii Television section.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
          ABC's "Lost" regularly airs on Wednesdays at 7 p.m. HST (I think it's 8 p.m. EST/7 p.m. CST). However, this Saturday, they will have a "catch up" rebroadcast of the last two episodes.

There is a dedicated thread for "Lost", as well as for the other Hawaii-filmed television series, in the Hawaii Television section.
          WOW!. Thanks a whole lot.

Thank you for the time schedule.

Now I can catch the series.

Aloha & Take Care.
          Aches & Pains
          (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by NemesisVex
            Anybody even watching Desparate Housewives or Jack & Bobby?
            You can always start seperate threads on those TV series.

Comment

SO... what's DH like.. anyone seen it yet?

Comment

May 22 is the final episode of Desperate Housewives for the 2005 season . The "Tippy gang" loves the show so much that the Maltese dogs created a "Tidbit" of their own in response to the show.

The characters of Lynette, Susan, Gabrielle, Bree and Eddie inspired this reaction. Please click below to see the first "Tidbit". In the upcoming weeks the "Tippy gang" will continue to give you their opinion about the girls from Wisteria Lane.
                http://www.thetippystory.com/tidbit.html

Comment

I just got up from a long needed NAP! MAMA still asleep. My son and family went somewhere........

dishes in the sink, living room in desarray, as well as my towels in the bathroom. piles and piles of soiled clothes.

i'm a DESPERATE GRANDMA!

i wouldn't change a thing.

i no need to watch desperate housewives.

i got real problems to deal with...

they should make a series on "Desperate Grandma's" since i couldn't get on Extreme Makeover or The SWAN!

you all have a great Saturday night!

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                  X