Kerry kookiness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry kookiness

don't dis Motherhood, librarians or teachers. THEY vote too.
    or dija ferget?

Triple gaffe by Heinz.
    hey; why not try for 57!?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/conten...p?zoomfont=yes

good perspective of moms as well as polititians...

Re: Kerry kookiness

Originally posted by kimo55
    don't dis Motherhood, librarians or teachers. THEY vote too.
    or dija ferget?

Triple gaffe by Heinz.
    hey; why not try for 57!?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/conten...p?zoomfont=yes

good perspective of moms as well as polititians...
    So she made a stupid mistake. She apologized for that gaffe almost immediately. Karen Hughes blasted her mercilessly yesterday (where was Stepford Wife Laura? Why couldn't she speak for herself?). Now it's on blogs everywhere, diluting the important issues surrounding the Presidential candidates.

People gotta remember: neither Laura Bush nor Teresa Heinz Kerry is running for President. Elizabeth Edwards also made a gaffe last week after the Cheney-gay daughter dustup with Lynn Cheney. I'm surprised the Republicans aren't bringing both of these incidents up in the same breath. So the Dems married outspoken, highly educated women who don't know how to keep their mouths shut. So what?

Miulang
    Last edited by Miulang; October 21, 2004, 10:26 AM.
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
      So the Dems married outspoken, highly educated women who don't know how to keep their mouths shut. So what?

Miulang
      Breaking News Flash-

North Korea's vice foreign minister, Choe Su Hon, announced an all out nuclear attack is iminent on the U.S, if THK doesn't directly, personally apologize for her comments.
      Apparently, Choe Su Hon's wife is a teacher at the local library.

Comment

Elizabeth Edwards also made a gaffe last week after the Cheney-gay daughter dustup with Lynn Cheney.
        Miulang

Saw kerry hisself as well as heard that edwards raised the lesbian issue in the debates. To my mind, the sexual preference of a person is a private issue that should be raised not in a public forum. If it is brought up at all, it should be by the individual themselves.

I usually am very apolitical.
        hate politics in general. It's a vermin infested snakepit.
        ya know, sumpin like yer voting for the lesser of two evils.
        But I have a strong feeling about "leaders" setting an example.
        When I saw kerry at his big event guffawing uproarously to some incredibly profane vindictive poisonous inappropriate vulgar "humor" spewed out by whup pie gold burg.... I saw this as someone I wouldn't even want living in my own town.
        Last edited by kimo55; October 21, 2004, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Breaking News Flash-

North Korea's vice foreign minister, Choe Su Hon, announced an all out nuclear attack is iminent on the U.S, if THK doesn't directly, personally apologize for her comments.
          Apparently, Choe Su Hon's wife is a teacher at the local library.
          Good one, Kimo.
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Good one, Kimo.

i try.
            ya know politics in general can be sooo depressing. i hate how it has become a bitch session, a shouting match. instead of everyone saying i really promise to do this that and da odda...
            we have erryone yelling how bad da odda guy is. "...he did this, he did that. he's a booger cuz he didnt do this, he shoulda done that."
            This is evident on the local scene as well as the national.

some aspects of the modern societal machine I just despise.

Comment

Saw kerry hisself and heard that edwards raised the lesbian issue in the debates. To my mind, the sexual preference of a person is a private issue that should be raised not in a public forum. If it is raised at all, it should be by the individual themselves.
              In this political season in particular, for some reason, sense and decorum are completely lacking in almost every single political race. Even up here in Seattle, we have a Senatorial race that's getting pretty ugly...the slams against the incumbent's record, and vice versa. One TV ad has the daughter of the challenger declaring that she's a diabetic and that her father supports stem cell research (the incumbent has apparently run an ad that says her dad doesn't support stem cell research). Unfortunately, the challenger's ad doesn't state that he only supports adult stem cell research, which is waaaay different from embryonic stem cell research (what Christopher Reeves was advocating). So the half truths are flying all over the place. Hard to separate fact from fiction this time around.

Miulang
              Last edited by Miulang; October 21, 2004, 12:27 PM.

Comment

In this political season in particular, for some reason, sense and decorum are completely lacking in almost every single political race. Miulang

I believe it is the slow gradual accepted disintegration of socially accepted standards that are going downhill, so we have the aforementioned sense and decorum lacking more and more in everything we contact. I am appalled and depressed to see sooo much lewd sexual crud on TV at all hours. Everyone seems to think homosexual and peepee kaka humor is the way to go. a guaranteed laugh getter. and that doesn't speak well of the populace.

a basic example:
                Jimmy Kimmel tellin ben stein "just as long as ya gimme a litle tongue baby..." on prime time, shown over and over... advertising the win ben steins money show.

another thing shows two guys kissing. saw this over and over.

There are no limits and altho I am all for sexual freedom, choice and expression behind closed doors, this debauchery and loooowww standards is going too far.
                Last edited by kimo55; October 21, 2004, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X