Profile Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile Photos

I noticed the user photos on the right side of user profile entries are gone. Not that I posted my own photo or anything, but I was wondering why this feature was discontinued. I had an image of the American flag in the right hand corner for the short time I used this.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Re: Profile Photos

Your flag is still there, Mel. You just need to be logged in to see profile photos. Also, I think each user can choose (in the User CP) whether or not they want to see profile photos, signatures, and even avatars when browsing the site.

Comment

I must have inadvertantly hit a button by mistake in the control panel or something. Will check later.
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Is it just me???

Does the Avatar that Likanui uses look like a young Joe Moore Smoking a cigarette?

Just wondering... No offense Lika ... I just noticed that it was being used elsewhere by someone that is different than you!

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
          Does the Avatar that Likanui uses look like a young Joe Moore Smoking a cigarette?
          Or, perhaps Joe Moore looks like a young LikaNui?

No offense Lika ... I just noticed that it was being used elsewhere by someone that is different than you!
          No offense taken. And everyone is different than me.
          For which the world is eternally grateful.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
          X