X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. cursed by US Right Wing

United States' US

a peace in progress:

The United States has been cursed by the predominance of a so-called US Right Wing in social, economic, political, military*, and foreign affairs for more than a century now. Given such a record, such momentum, such deceit and such tolerance by an ever constant if not increasingly ignorant and self-indulgent populace, the most the non - US Right Wing can do is to hope for change while never being able to effect change away from such US Right Wing dominance.

The present US war in Iraq is a perfect example of how the US Right Wing sets the agenda for the future, creates facts on the ground which can only precipitate yet another US Right Wing conclusion. A conclusion, an outcome wherein the most is to be gained by the US Right Wing, simultaneously the least being sacrificed by the U.S. Right Wing.

Another perfect example is US Right Wing control of the United States' Treasury, driven to the brink, if not indeed into an abyss, of bankruptcy.

Much to the contrary of all US Right Wing protestations and claims, there is no "Left Wing" in the United States, its territories, claims and possessions* * . There is United States' US Right Wing, allies, and apologist, Republicans, "conservatives", ultra-"conservatives", neo-"conservatives', then there are the enablers of United States' US Right Wing, the United States' US Democrats and a vast majority of media in the United States.

* And more often than not, judicial affairs as well.

* * including Iraq, one would think

There is United State$' US Right Wing, allie$, and apologUSt$, RepublUScan$, conservUStive$, ultra-conservUStive$, neo-conservUStive$, then there are the enablUSer$' UniteUS $tates' US Right Wing, the Democrat$ and a vast majority media in the United States, its' allie$, etc., etc, ,,,
    Last edited by waioli kai; October 27, 2004, 07:16 AM. Reason: shorten title

Re: U.S. cursed by US Right Wing

Hey, thanks for sharing your opinion, but seriously, I think I am a lot dumber for having read that post. That is the stupidest thing I have heard for quite a while.

Comment

You understood that? Ten words in, I wasn't even sure what wing was flapping which way anymore.

Comment

What's with the dollar signs? I take it left wing extremists are against making money?

I think if you put it to some good bass beats that would make a decent hip hop rap.

So anyway would someone please translate that into something understandable? All I get from it is HATE HATE HATE!! So much anger.
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

You know, waioli kai -- and I'm only saying this because I care -- there are a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing.

Comment

Bite your tongue!!! Coffee without caffeine is like well...Hawaii Threads.Com without a good debate! Gotta have the gogetum juice.

Comment

U.S. cursed by US Right Wing

Originally posted by pzarquon
              You understood that? Ten words in, I wasn't even sure what wing was flapping which way anymore.
              That's the point most can never get. Their's, i.e. US of the U.S. United States*, is only one wing. The flapping in your ears, between ears, is the US USraeli single winged creature whose only wing is a right one powered on self-justified rhetoric, unfathomable** deficits both financial and moral.

Perhaps you are of US media, among US Right Wing's enablers of US, US Democrats? Perhaps not. Perhaps an US enabler of a different vein of the same creature?

* US is of the U.S. United States, US rules the demockery of bankrupt treasuries, wealth squandered on the excesses of US, the furtherance of US, the preservation of US ---at any and all costs, whatever the abyss of bankruptcy can accept, whatever US can prevail on the world that is not US of the U.S.

**no small thanks to US Right Wing's enablers and allies in furtherance of hopes and dreams of the faithful fans of Militant Zionism and Corporatism.
              Originally posted by craigwatanabe
              What's with the dollar signs?
              Are they, the $ signs, not all written in the context of US's promisorry notes: $US or US$? You can call it money, most people do. Some call it not worth the fiber it's made of.
              Last edited by waioli kai; November 2, 2004, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Democrats, Enabling US Right Wing

"We have been too nice. We have been too polite." -- DNC strategist Ann Lewis.
                Isn't that what enabling is all about? ...

Getting dividends for being polite to a fault?

Wearing the suit with appropriate pin on the lapel for cosmetic effect, for conscience soothing incorporation of one's morally unsustainable condition* on Earth with the prevailing, or publicly tolerated by the prevailing, powers of political and social governance, and, with too rare exception, religious governance as well?

* Condition in comparison with living-it-up floating in a presumed-to-be sink-proof cabin cruiser while the overwhelming majority of the surviving remainder of Life on Earth not already on cruisers, or at least clinging to life rafts**, is already or in the process of drowning in the ever growing BankruptUS $ea.

**Life rafts, always of non-U.S. origin and now more likely made in China, courtesy trillion$ of virtual US promisorry notes, treasury certificates***, rafts of floating societies with tenuous threads connecting to the 'unsinkable' mother ship of Freedumb and Demockery, the USS US Dollar its war "to spread Freedumb and Demockery over Earth and beyond, to infinity if need be, Gawd bless U$ "

*** even as the expected (presumed and alleged by US to be) redeemers of US certificates of debt are yet to be born to willingly, faithfully bear such a horrendous encumbrance, then pass the indebtedness on to be borne by their own children.
                Last edited by waioli kai; November 5, 2004, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Re: Democrats, Enabling US Right Wing

HAHAHA
                  well hating America as much as you do, you could probably make a lot of money teaming up with Michael Moore.. oh but you dont like money do you? move to russia or north korea for a while... you will be begging for American capitalism within days. It is people like you that give the Democratic Party a bad rep... If you hate the USA so much, seriously, no one is forcing you to stay!

Comment

terrorUSt$ fanatic offering

Originally posted by j3rr3y
                    move to russia or north korea for a while... you will be begging for American capitalism within days. It is people like you that give the Democratic Party a bad rep..., no one is forcing you to stay!
                    Move away and let terrorUSt$, and their fans like you, screw the world up even more? Don't you need a reason to be such a fanatic of terrorUSism?
                    Last edited by waioli kai; November 5, 2004, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I think this guy was standing too close to the Microwave oven and fried his WalMart brain implant cuz something's hijacked that noggin of his.

His artistry of words is impeccable yet too incoherent for me to understand. Maybe I'm too ignorant or maybe he's just on drugs (or both).

What I gather is that we in America live in this facade of moral conduct yet our international actions prove otherwise. Oh well.

Show me one country that is happy with their governance, or their economy and I'll show you a country that still lacks moral conduct with their labor force or their socio-economic status against gender.

We in the United States of America take pride in our ability to speak freely of civil rights, the ability to become successful in our own right not by goverment induction. We have the strictest environmental laws in the world regarding clear cutting of our rain forests, automobile emissions, manufacturing plant emissions as well. Whether it's for corporate greed or not it does support the need to clean our environment.

Middle East countries we fight for and against have one major export...oil. So does that make the muslim world any less corrupt than the west? I think not.

Countries in Africa aren't immune to humanity either with their human rights violations and genocide.

It seems the world hates us not for our economic status, but our ties with Isreal. In what should be the greatest feud regarding family assets, Isreal and Jordan are locked in generations of in-fighting as to who was supposed to inherit what from whom.

As for our redeemers of US certificates...it's not only our children, we are the beneficeries of our promissory backing of the almighty U.S. Dollar already! We got off the Gold standard decades ago my friend. But the strength of our economy proves we will not go bancrupt that easily and that our economic engine will fuel our military might where ever democracy deems fit.

Regarding being too nice...yes to some point diplomacy works but when your kid still doesn't get the message and empty lectures still doesn't get thru your head, some strict discipline is in order, or you can play the good parent/bad parent and let the bad parent do the spanking while the good parent stands by and does nothing (UN has not introduced any actions against the US for it's war on Iraq).

Your impressions of the U.S. lifestyle is one of decadence yet that's what you choose to see. The majority of the U.S. population don't live in unsinkable ships with life boats made in China. Most of us don't live behind a facade of fearlessness that our economy won't fail us. This is a country of survivors and those who told the rest of the world that no government will decide my fate. We are not sheep led by a shepard but are individuals willing to speak up against fanaticals like yourself (waioli kai)

As your name implies, it sounds like you are one of the 130+ Hawaiian groups seeking power over the Hawaiian Kingdom illegally overthrown by our own U.S. government. If that's your facade then you have a legitimate gripe over the values of the U.S. Government, but before you continue to denounce this government, denounce your subsidy checks from the hand that feed you and your family first.

One thing I cannot stand is a bitter indigenent who just complains about their "Poor me" situation and does nothing about it yet has the time to denegrade the government that has paid for their health and car insurance as well as the milk, eggs, cheese, and other food subsidy that the U.S. supplies free for the taking for those who strive to undermine it. You hate the successful Hawaiian because they succumbed to the western evils.

You hate everything and denounce everything associated with the U.S. government and for that it breeds internal hatred and contempt for your fellow Kanaka Maoli (Plantation Mentality) to the point where you get NOTHING!! Oh excuse me, you get berated by people like myself who uncovers the hypocracy of your attitudes. Reality sucks when you get past the denial stage doesn't it.

If you really have this hatred for something, don't hide behind a facade, reveal yourself and be true to yourself and those you try to educate. Hiding behind an alias doesn't give you any credibility. It just says you have a lot of words to say without backing it up with who you are. In other words you're simply blowing empty words and your time is worthless on this board.

Pissed off, laughing with contempt? Either way I got under your skin. So what are you gonna do now poser? Get real and expose yourself to give yourself some credibility or hide like Osama Bin Laden throwing rocks and then running away like a coward.

Or continue running your mouth off, blah blah blah. Until you reveal yourself, you can say anything you want and the rest of us will simply say: La la la la I can't hear you....

Believe in yourself? Then speak the truth and it starts with who you are! Or just let the adults talk, go play outside with the keiki.

Comment

"Communism is dead" propaganda

While Iraqis risk their lives to vote in Sunday's elections, far left windbag Ted Kennedy continues to give aid and comfort to America's enemies and to Islamic fascists over the world.

But why shouldn't we expect besotted clown Kennedy to encourage hatred of our country while he cozies up to terrorists and dictators? He's a Democratic Party politician and therefore defacto an unhinged, raving lunatic.

It's no wonder Democrats keep losing elections, what's astonishing is that they are able to win any at all.
                        Only an anti-Communism ideologue, Cheney/Reagan/Bush/Rice groupie can accuse Ted Kennedy of being " far left ". The only way Kennedy, or virtually anyone in US government or US commercial, religious media could be politically left, much less " far left " is when one's intellect is thoroughly void of the relevancy, indeed the existence, of Communist ideology to the practical solution to the political ills of this planet, the economy of the future, the essence of Democracy, the possession of Freedom, the Peace not otherwise attainable.

How does one's intellect become so corrupted, so co-opted, that it is so void of something so obvious? Believing "Communism is dead" propaganda, and all the corporatUS anti-Communism propaganda leading into, through and beyond last century Cold War is a prerequisite to suffering the delusion that humankind's choice of systems for the production, distribution, management of Earth's terrestrial and Space resources not only must not incorporate a US-declared "dead ideology" , but, humankind's choice must be corporatUS-approved, corporatUS-included, indeed, especially in the course of U.S. funded nation building investments like Colombia, Afghanistan, Iraq, corporatUSt$'-divined.
                        Last edited by waioli kai; January 31, 2005, 12:37 PM.

Comment

aaaagggh!
                          pzarq! make it stop.
                          I'm melting! Melting! Oh, what a world! What a world!

Comment

Elections in Iraq, Jan'05

Will the January 2005 elections in Iraq accomplish anything?
                            The elections in Iraq will accomplish nothing that will make the Bush Administration appear as if they have a handle on a cure to the disastrous situation they created in Iraq. The passing of next week's Iraqi expatriate "Iraqi" elections will eliminate the over-used Bush2 Administration crutch for the Bush2 propaganda campaign about, crusade for, the great benefits they expect will accrue to their conservative, neoconservative, fundamentalist, corporatUSt$ America powerbrokers and beneficiaries consequent real democracy
                            --i.e., democracy uncontaminated by corporatUSt$, bankruptUS interests*, agents, clients:: *counterbalanced in the world by their of past, present and future victims--
                            developing in the Middle East, or anywhere in the world for that matter, including most especially in the pseudo-democracy that is corporatUSt$ America, in the Americas.
                            Last edited by waioli kai; January 31, 2005, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Militant anti-terrorUSts
                              ...terrorUSt$ are, are financed by, Republican corporatUSts, Democratic corporatUSts, British corporatUSts, West's corpoatUSts, Australian corporatUSts, Indian corporatUSts, Colombian corporatUSts, Pakistani corporatUSts, Greek corporatUSts, ... corporatUSi$m and terrorUSi$m are, since before the times of George Washington's militarys' exterminations of the Iroquois and their neighbors, one and the same.
                              Who are anti-terrorUSt$? "Leftists"?

Who are militant anti-terrorUSt$? "Jihadists"?

Just what is the future of war by terrorUSt$? More sanctions on Iran? Israeli attacks on Iran, with the typical accompanying US apologetics?

Then what, after the wBush Cheney regime? Less militant anti-terrorUSraelism? Greater security for corporatUSt America? Greater sense of security for one's being "American"? Greater sense of one's feeling respect and admiration for being "American" ?
                              Last edited by waioli kai; January 31, 2005, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X