Aloha Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha Everyone

Hi Everybody...New here and just wanted to make an introduction. I'm in my last year at UHWO and have just recently applied to the Peace Corps...hoping to work somewhere in the Pacific Region...well that's it for now!

Re: Aloha Everyone

Howzit Nohealani! What's your impression of UHWO? Does the lack of a permanent campus (hopefully not for much longer!) pose a big problem, or is it not an issue?

Comment

Re: Aloha Everyone

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
      Howzit Nohealani! What's your impression of UHWO? Does the lack of a permanent campus (hopefully not for much longer!) pose a big problem, or is it not an issue?

Although it may seem that on the horizon the UHWO campus will come to pass soon...I know better its been in limbo since 1976! Yes the lack of a permanent campus makes us feel like a neglected stepchild...you would be surprised how many people DO NOT know that UHWO exists...but that's okay we will continue to fight the good fight until we are heard and our campus is built...sorry that's a student government officer for you...lol..anyways I like UHWO the classes are small, parking convenient, they offer night and weekend classes for those of us who work...and the instructors..well most of them are great! Thanks for the reply..

Comment

Working...
      X