Packrat Geek Cleaning House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packrat Geek Cleaning House

In an attempt to reclaim some space in our tiny Makiki apartment, I'm looking to unload some gadgetry!
    • Dell 2100 CPU: This computer is in great condition (barely two years old), except for a hard drive I can't format. I don't know if it's truly a dead drive or if a previous Linux install just messed up the partitions. I'm just not patient enough to fix it. Even without the 20GB drive, it's a great unit, 1.1Ghz, 128MB, 16X CDRW, faxmodem, floppy. I also have the recovery CD (XP Home), if you have to replace the HD. Look up service tag 28LF911 at Dell.com support for all the details. $100
    • Epson Stylus C80: A great color inkjet printer in great condition, selling only because I went nuts at Costco and bought a giant multifunction unit last week. Here are all the juicy details. Includes original driver CD, and possibly extra ink cartridges (if I can find them). $40
    • HP LaserJet 4: Used to be an office printer. Out of toner, and needs a cleaning (papers come out gray), but otherwise, a workhorse. And did I mention it's a laser printer? $30
    • Uniden 900MHz Cordless Answering Phone: A very good cordless phone with digital answering machine. The problem is, the charging terminals don't always touch... we'd started leaning the handset on erasers and pen caps to align them. Maybe it just needs a cleaning, but we ended up replacing it. Here are the specs. $15
    • UMAX Astra 3400: Not in great condition... the scans are muddy and need tweaking. But for B&W or the especially determined, it works. Free to the first taker of any of the above!

Send me a Private Message here if you're interested! Otherwise, stay tuned for a garage sale announcement for Mililani in a few weeks, where all of the above plus lots more is coming out.

Re: Packrat Geek Cleaning House

Someone's got dibs on the Dell already! Ho da fast.

Comment

Update! Dell and scanner gone, but I have meanwile found a whole 5-pack of Canon ink from Costco (a $40 value in itself) that I'll throw in with the C80 printer. Now that's a deal!

First Private Message takes any of the remaining items.

Comment

Cordless phone gone! Both printers remain available. I still say the Epson's a great value. A five-pack of ink? $40 is a good price for that alone!

Comment

Working...
        X