LAN party anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAN party anyone?

I know that I'm probably the youngest one here, but seeing that we have a lot of local people with good computers, then why not we all get together (possibly on one island, but if not, then there's always telecommunications) and have ourselves one big LAN party (that's where people assemble at one location with their computers/gaming consoles, etc and talk/game/mod their computers/consoles, etc.

If we get the ball rolling, then I can email some other local people I met through other forums and we can get younger geeks here (to balance it out).

How about it?
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: LAN party anyone?

Originally posted by adri1456
    I know that I'm probably the youngest one here, but seeing that we have a lot of local people with good computers, then why not we all get together (possibly on one island, but if not, then there's always telecommunications) and have ourselves one big LAN party (that's where people assemble at one location with their computers/gaming consoles, etc and talk/game/mod their computers/consoles, etc.

If we get the ball rolling, then I can email some other local people I met through other forums and we can get younger geeks here (to balance it out).

How about it?
    Oh yeah...throw me a cable or some DSL and I'll gladly join in

We don't need no young super computer fanatics thank you, I think my arthritis, my depleting brain cells, and my 32.6kbs dial up speed is balance enough.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
      Oh yeah...throw me a cable or some DSL and I'll gladly join in

We don't need no young super computer fanatics thank you, I think my arthritis, my depleting brain cells, and my 32.6kbs dial up speed is balance enough.
      I don't want to be left out with you guys talking about WWII and other wars, while I play my game.
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Don't think of it as being left out Adrian, think of more as a living History 101 class! It's like going back in time and actually living the experiences! Since remember for as long as you've been alive, we've been alive and have been exposed to the same things you have, just not as intensely, so we'll be the ones asking the questions like: What's an Ollie?
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
        X