Teens these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teens these days

On the bus home today, I had to sit between two "love birds" (actually, I was sitting at the rear of the Route A bus, and the boyfriend sat on the seat infront of me, while the girlfriend sat next to me) (you bus riders know what I'm talking about: the seats at the rear of the bus that has the seats that face each other between the ones that face forward). Anyway, they started to act like they were alone and started to hold each other's hands, quickly peck each other on the face (the girl is leaning over me while doing that, but I look out the window listening to my iPod). A few minutes later, then started to talk loud enough to make me open my iPod's case to crank up the volume. The male asks me what was that, I explained to him that it was the Apple iPod, an MP3 player, and was all confused at the "terminology" (MP3, download, software, etc) so he ignored me and started to look at his girl, at which time that I stopped explaining, catching on to the fact that he ignored me, and continued to listen to my music. On the freeway, they continued to peck each other like birds, and I was feed up enough to slap either one of them. They played "games" with each other until a "two seater" was made available, where they sat and kissed each other like there was no tomorrow.

I'm only a young adult, but doesn't teens know that there are other people who were on the bus? If a mother with her son or daughter was there, then I bet she'd slap them. Can't they surpress their hormones until they get off the bus? And they weren't just 15-18 year olds, they looked like 12-13 year olds.

Thank god that I got that off my chest.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Teens these days

I admire your control! I would've told them off. I've done it before :\

Comment

You know you're getting old is when listening to something as hip as an Ipod doesn't even attract dem kids! And den you talk about their hair, pda...yep we're getting old! Yeah kinda reminds me when I was that young and couldn't control my hormones.

But hey we grew up and became decent citizens right? RIGHT? Okay I had sex in Nuuanu park with my wife one night, but at least it was dark

Then there was Diamond Head, Kahala beach park public access across Hunakai street and Diamond head Road, Kapiolani Park...hmmm I know there was a few more places...now I know why I got six kids!

Their in love, and they want the world to know it. What the world needs now is love sweet love, it's the only thing that's too little of...SING IT BURT!!

Happy Holidays from one stuffed kamaina on Thanksgiving day
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

adri:

your offense is certainly warranted, and i'd have been offended too. still, i don't think the problem is teens "these days." teens have always been like this, as craig so honestly recalls, and it's likely they always will be. we grow up. we learn some propriety. it all works out in the end.

hang in there; in a few years, it'll be your own kids doing that, and you won't even know it!
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
          adri:

your offense is certainly warranted, and i'd have been offended too. still, i don't think the problem is teens "these days." teens have always been like this, as craig so honestly recalls, and it's likely they always will be. we grow up. we learn some propriety. it all works out in the end.

hang in there; in a few years, it'll be your own kids doing that, and you won't even know it!
          I'll be too busy working to see someone, much less marry and have kids. And if my friends are an indication of what girls can do to you, then I won't see anyone soon.
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Working...
          X