old post.
    very old.
    irrelevant.
    takes up space.
    not needed.
    why honda for sale ad still up?
    s/b gone by now.

Re: old post. too old. bury it arready.

Because this board is slow moving in the sense of nothing else coming along to push it on down topics wise........
    If anyone on Oahu is NOT happy , feel free to trade places with me.

Comment

Originally posted by memorylane
      Because this board is slow moving in the sense of nothing else coming along to push it on down topics wise........

ithe implication was a hint toward the new technology recently discovered whereby the admin of a board has the capacity to eradicate irrelevant unwanted posts...

this can now be done.
      amazing but true.

Comment

Rather than asking that a whole site be managed to suit your particular preference, you have the ability to specify how far back you want messages to be displayed to you. Choose Edit Options in your User CP, and set the Default Thread Age Cut Off to whatever you like. As it explains, "Threads older than the age you specify will not be shown."

In the future, requests to moderate, move, or otherwise change specific threads and posts can be sent via Private Message. You can also click "Report Bad Post" (the red and white exclamation point button in the top right corner of each message).

Comment

I know I'll definitely be in the minority opinion on this (like many other things around here) but I would think since a new year is coming, that at the end of this calendar year all the messages be purged (and not simply reset in each person's preference) and the board be reset as new for a new year.

I used to do that when I ran the old Hawaii Radio & Television Guide board.
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
          X