Best Movies of 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Movies of 2004

Personally I don't go to many current movies until they either end up in the dollar theater or on DVD. That said here are my top 10 movies that I have seen this year.

1. Shrek II - For me the most fun for my money and one of those rare sequels that was just as good or maybe better than the original. Besides top rated animation and a good storyline, I also love the music in this movie too. I can't get enough of Eddie Murphy's "Donkey". There are even mutants in this movie, how could anyone go wrong?

2. Spiderman II - A fun movie that was just as good as the original.

3. King Arthur - Good action adventure about the days before the legendary king became the ruler. The ice battle is very good in this one. Hardly anyone saw this as the movie pretty much tanked at the box office. I thought it was good.

4. I Robot - A good action sci-fi vehicle for Wil Smith.

5. Napoleon Dynamite - A quirky movie about a nerd and a small town of mostly nerds too.

6. Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow - Stylish retro-sci-fi adventure yarn that occurs in an alternate furture set in the past. Muddy and slow at the beginnng but picks up a lot toward the end.

7. The Alamo - I don't think too many people saw this movie, but I liked it as it gave a fairly good portrayal of this historic event.

8. The Passion - Very intense movie about the last days of Christ.

9. The Bourne Supremecy - They're at it again trying to get Mr. Bourne. I don't think this was any better or worst than the original.

10. Forgot title - This is the one which starred Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx. Cruise was the hit man and Foxx the taxi driver who had to shuttle the hitman around the city for a whole night.

I know there are probably a lot of very good movies out there, but I have not seen them. Will get around to them someday. High on my list to go see is "Ray" since I have heard nothing but praise for this movie.

What's your favorite movies of 2004? List em here.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Re: Best Movies of 2004

Originally posted by mel
    10. Forgot title - This is the one which starred Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx. Cruise was the hit man and Foxx the taxi driver who had to shuttle the hitman around the city for a whole night.

What's your favorite movies of 2004? List em here.
    The title of the movie is Collateral.

Comment

Working...
    X