Computer sale @ Heald College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer sale @ Heald College

I just visited the Heald Honolulu website tonight, and it says that they're having a computer sale this week.

Tomorrow is the presale, and this Saturday (the 11th) is the sale.

I don't know if its open to the public, but if it is, then it'll be all Gateway computers/monitors and HP laserjet printers.

If I could, then I'd bring one home, but we don't have any space (or wires for the internet) at my house.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Computer sale @ Heald College

Any idea on what the prices will be?

Comment

Yuck. The Heald Honolulu website is a gaudy, flash-based presentation. The only information on the sale is a PDF flyer (which gets squeezed into the pop-up Flash window) with no price details.

For more information, it says, contact the Heald Honolulu IT department at 955-1500 ext. 503, ext. 518, or ext. 519 or visit us on the third floor, room 307, at 1500 Kapiolani Blvd.

Comment

Originally posted by 808_m3
        Any idea on what the prices will be?
        I heard from some people that its $200 for some old PII (or PIII) desktop computers (the ones that the actual computer can be placed the desk and the monitor can sit on it).

They're also selling some CRTs (old 15"-16" ones).

Originally posted by pzarquon
        Yuck. The Heald Honolulu website is a gaudy, flash-based presentation.
        Sorry, but we get an HTML version at school, so I don't visit that site too often.

And if you want the good ones, get there early, because one of my friends will pick up 4 of them to send to the Phillippines.
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Working...
        X