Kamen Rider V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamen Rider V3

Kamen Rider V3 returns! But damn; Sunday at 6:30pm is prime viewing time for other shows in my house, too. I'm not sure if this is sufficient justification for getting a DVR when all 52 episodes are also available on DVD on eBay from Hong Kong for less than $50. Decisions, decisions.

Re: Kamen Rider V3

I'm hoping that Channel 78 is found both on analog and digital cable for Oceanic.

In any event if I don't see it or tape it, I am going to wait until it comes out on DVD locally.

Comment

I got Digital cable from Oceanic. There is a channel called 78HI on channel 78 but it only has "Paid Program" on all of the entries between now and Sunday at 6:30pm.

Comment

It did air on channel 78 on Sunday at 6:30pm, however once in a while the signal would be lost.

Comment

The Sunday 6:30 pm listing on Channel 78 still list it as "Paid Program".

Comment

So when is Rainbow Man coming back? Anokurakutaro Sanbyaku Sanbodai. . .
            Sun-Ki Chai
            崔勝基 (최승기)
            sunki@hawaii.edu
            www2.hawaii.edu/~sunki/

Comment

My kids loved watching all those Japanese hero shows. We even had all the dolls and other paraphernalia and instead of keeping all of that to sell on e-bay we just donated it all to Good Will!
              Retired Senior Member

Comment

And to continue on the things that we gave away...baseball cards from the mid 50's, OLD milk covers, coke bottles...on and on and on!
                Retired Senior Member

Comment

The third episode that was aired today had Kazami Shiro fighting the Destron flunkies on top of non-moving railroad cars. One of the flunkies hid in the space between two cars and attempted to trip over Kazami. He then replied which got translated in English as You Punk.

Comment

Kamen Rider V3 DVD Box Set Release from JN Productions

See this thread in HT's Hawaii Media section.

BUISURI!
                    Last edited by Pomai; November 8, 2005, 02:00 PM.
                    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

that should be good better than what was available on ebay earlier. sometimes the hong kong versions don't have the same treatment for the english subtitles.

Comment

Working...
                      X