the Apprentice: Kelly or Jenn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Apprentice: Kelly or Jenn

anybody following the Apprentice? Kelly seems to be a bit stiff but seems to be a good leader. Jenn might have the education but doesn't appear to be bright or steps up to the plate. Jenny really let Sandy have it in the boardroom...
    Fair and Balanced

Re: the Apprentice: Kelly or Jenn

Originally posted by easTTriver
    Jenn might have the education but doesn't appear to be bright or steps up to the plate. Jenny really let Sandy have it in the boardroom...
    Jenn doesn't appear bright?!? I think she does. And her bio on the website says she "received her undergraduate degree from Princeton in English and her law degree from Harvard. She graduated magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Princeton, and was nominated for the Pyne Prize, Princeton's highest honor. She is currently a securities litigator for a law firm in San Francisco, and has worked with management teams from startups to Fortune 500 companies."
    Seems bright enough.
    Trump's assistant Carolyn hasn't liked Jenn from day one; she seems to be jealous of her.
    Sandy never had a chance since she has zero corporate background. She was lucky to make it as far as she did.
    Still, Kelly will likely win it, unless he really blows the final test. I think it'll be real close.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Re: the Apprentice: Kelly or Jenn

Originally posted by LikaNui
      Jenn doesn't appear bright?!? I think she does. And her bio on the website says she "received her undergraduate degree from Princeton in English and her law degree from Harvard. She graduated magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Princeton, and was nominated for the Pyne Prize, Princeton's highest honor. She is currently a securities litigator for a law firm in San Francisco, and has worked with management teams from startups to Fortune 500 companies."
      Seems bright enough.
      she has the education, but in her previous tasks, she didn't come up with any ideas for her teams, and didn't contribute much. she was basically a follower, not a leader. remember that levi's task, where she couldn't grasp the idea of the wheel? she was dumbfounded by the idea, don't think she understood the concept until it was realized. i don't think she was bright in relation to other contestants. she is a good talker though.
      Last edited by easTTriver; December 13, 2004, 10:12 AM.
      Fair and Balanced

Comment

Working...
      X