Honolulu spas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honolulu spas

As a Christmas present, I'm thinking about giving a day at a spa. Does anyone have any recommendations or advice on Honolulu's spas?

Re: Honolulu spas

For the work-a-day, downtown set, I've heard good things about Heaven on Earth (awful Flash site, however), and even received gift certificates... which I never used. Too busy, and too chicken!

Comment

A friend of mine went to Heaven on Earth and complained that they didn't have shower facilities -- so when she was done, she had to wipe down as best she could and go back to work slightly oily.

Comment

Whatever you do don't go to massage parlours with just the female's name like "Linda's Massage: Open late"

One night after working OT at the Gas Company I strained my back a bit with too much lifting. I needed a massage but all the reputable massage clinics were closed for the night. Desperate, I called this one place (where WalMart is now located in Ala Moana). After a legit 40-minute back massage and feeling so relaxed the girl asked me if I wanted a "total" massage for an extra $20. Relaxed I said, "Yeah go for it" thinking it was an extended massage.

Ho boy my eyes popped out of my sockets when she whipped my towel off my waist and tried kick starting my mower! That definately took my mind off my sore back!
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
          Ho boy my eyes popped out of my sockets when she whipped my towel off my waist and tried kick starting my mower! That definately took my mind off my sore back!
          bwaahahaa!
          too good!

Comment

Working...
          X