Aloha All! I'm New!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha All! I'm New!

[B]Aloha All! I'm new here and have no idea how to use all these enhancements for my post. So, I'm just doing whatever seems right at the moment...write. I have been writing on my BLOGG @hawaiistories.com since August 2004. Last night was the first time I saw what this web site is about. I had to laugh at the description of writers at hawaiistories.com as being mostly GEEKS! I never thought myself as being one. I've been called much worse...BITCH,witch,alcoholic and Aunty Lynn of Chinatown! So,"geek" is a pleasent surprise and an honor for a change. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Please give me time to learn the swing of things on Hawaii Threads. I promise you all won't be disappointed!

1stwahine
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Re: Aloha All! I'm New!

Howzit 1stwahine! Welcome. Always good to have another voice.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
      [B] I had to laugh at the description of writers at hawaiistories.com as being mostly GEEKS! 1stwahine
      aloha da numbah one wahine.

whot dat!?
      Geeks?

well, as with others, I have been called worse..

eh.
      you live mayor wright side?!

I wen live nex doah, Kukui Gardens... small keed time!

Comment

welcome! You should come around more often.

Comment

Mahalo Glen! I took a bit long in replying cause I was being nosy trying to find somethin i was interested in...I had no idea my own post would get any replys and welcome messages. What a cool group of people. Once again, thank you!

Howzit Kimo! Yep, i raised my kids here at MWH. All are in the military. My son and daughter was in Iraq the same time. My son left on November 9th for Afganistan his 2nd deployment in less than a year. I'm proud of them but the sleepless nights,nightmares and uneasiness is common. Bouts with depression is never thought of as serious. Living at MWH can be hectic to say the least. We still have the Sole's who practice everynight their war like chants and grunts. It's not singing but yelling. It wouldn't be so bad but before,during and after their practices they have filthy mouths which is heard clear. They have no respect for the other residents and use their blala bodies to intimidate others...not me! I'm Aunty Lynn of Chinatown and I don't run from a fight or showdown. The adults and the tenant Association told me that if I didn't like it here and if I didn't live Public Housing Style to move out! I stood up and didn't waste another momment with them. It was a sad night to hear from the mouths of adults that supposed to mentors that due to living in housing we had to act like housing people. Now i realize why the majority of the young adults become the way they do...the adults they live with are stupid and ignorant. The cycle is hard to break for many housing residents due to the mentality in which it's own leaders hold. I didn't realize I wrote a bit to long regarding MWH. Another problem here is the Micronesians! that's another topic. I'm not perfect but my home is my castle. I may live MWH but I also know when to carry myself well and when I can broke some okoles! GOD BLESS YOU! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Mahalo! Yes, I think I shall come around more often and then some! Thank you for your kind words!

Eh, i think I'm gonna like this site!

1stwahine

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
            They have no respect for the other residents and use their blala bodies to intimidate others...not me! I'm Aunty Lynn of Chinatown and I don't run from a fight or showdown.
            You GO, Girl!
            yeaaa!
            Onipa'a!

Another problem here is the Micronesians! that's another topic.
            I hear ya....
            Eh, i think I'm gonna like this site!
            1stwahine

eh. think we goin' like you!

Comment

Yes, I'm going to really like this site. I also enjoy writing on hawaiistories on my weblog. Had I known this would be interesting and a bit easy when you get into the groove I would have been here sooner. Nah, I found out about it last night as I ventured into the unknown. anyways, i got to go to Kam Shopping Center in kalihi and return Passion of Christ and Hero. MAMA and I rented it the other day. We didn't realize both was in sub-titles. She's 80 yrs old and has a hard time seeing. me, I'm physically and mentally challenge...that's the truth. So stay away from the streets for a little while cause i'll be on it! Take care my new friends!

1stwahine

Comment

Eh i'm back. Anyone wanna talk story and give your brains some exercise? Wat's the topic. Come and give me some practice for this site...waiting,waiting,waiting...GONE ALMOST.

1stwahine

OK, NEVA MIND...I'm gonna write on my weblog! Laters people!

me again!
                Last edited by 1stwahine; December 15, 2004, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X